Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Too easy for TEG to Google map it for us.

Yeah, that was "fish in a barrel"...

bevhills2.JPG

Last edited:
HA! Yes, that was a NY trip. I didn't get an EV space, but was glad to see them taken by Leafs instead non-EVs as I so often see at SAN.

At least you got an end space where you're less likely to get a door ding. I remember parking in remote areas of Dodger stadium in the late 70's because my dad didn't want to get a ding in his 1977 Porsche 911, a trait that he's passed onto me.

Not sure if I can call my sightings "random" anymore, at least not here in the SF Bay area.

In my morning runs to drop the kids off at school, one red Sig often spotted on northbound Hwy 9 just before downtown Saratoga, CA.

This morning at 9AM, a brand new white S (no tags yet) spotted near the Saratoga High School on Saratoga-Sunnyvale Rd headed towards Cupertino.

We seem to be watching for each other -- lots of waving :).

/Mitch.

OK, this isn't "random", but I thought it was a cool picture. I went by the Dania service center yesterday (it's under construction and the "store" part will be tiny when completed) and they had a ton of Model S's all over the place! These were being detailed by the detailer (you can see another Gray in the lower left corner as well).

It's also pretty apparent there is some batching at work here. Some of these are production, and they said they really only have gray, white, black and silver (in addition to the Sig Reds still to be delivered). That's a gray second from the right -- it looks green I think because of the reflection from the trees.

I also like the runt of the litter sitting in the corner with all of her big brothers and sisters!

12.6.12.JPG