Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's as if Model S's just suddenly descended from the sky. After seeing maybe two others randomly over the last 4 months, we've seen four randomly in the last 2 days here in the San Diego area. Tonight I saw a white in Camp Pendleton. Yesterday I saw a silver one in my neighborhood. And my wife saw a black one outside our daughter's school and a sig red one at a local restaurant yesterday. This is awesome!

It's as if Model S's just suddenly descended from the sky. After seeing maybe two others randomly over the last 4 months, we've seen four randomly in the last 2 days here in the San Diego area. Tonight I saw a white in Camp Pendleton. Yesterday I saw a silver one in my neighborhood. And my wife saw a black one outside our daughter's school and a sig red one at a local restaurant yesterday. This is awesome!
I saw 3 in a 1 minute period walking back from a meeting (2 blocks).

My first time charging outside of home (besides the garage where my car spent the first two days/nights getting paint armor installed).
My car turns 1 month tomorrow. This is at the 99 Restaurant in Marlboro, MA (note: the Hudson, MA location does not have a charger!).
Note to self: Bring wallet (where chargepoint card is) and keep second chargepoint card in car. I had to make 2 phone calls, one to release the nozzle and one to enable
charging. Charging was free here. The other car also had an EV plate in the 1000's - but no front plate! Never saw the driver (does (s)he work at an office nearby?)

View attachment 16013

every time I see the front of a silver model S, I think it looks way to much like the old `98 chevy camaro's.

camaro.jpg

We need a thread for random Model S sightings outside of California!!

It's like not exactly sporting here, is it? The other day I followed a Roadster on my way to work, parked beside another Model S when I got there, had a third one pull up next to me to chat, and walked by two more in the parking lot I just about gave up posting to this thread. I know of two more on order on my floor. It's an epidemic of delightful proportions!

It's like not exactly sporting here, is it? The other day I followed a Roadster on my way to work, parked beside another Model S when I got there, had a third one pull up next to me to chat, and walked by two more in the parking lot I just about gave up posting to this thread. I know of two more on order on my floor. It's an epidemic of delightful proportions!

Same here, we have 5 Model S owners and 2 Roadster owners where I work. Everyday, I see at the very minimum 3 on the road during my commute and there are at least 3 owners in my neighborhood. Teslavalley!

I found a friend this morning.
A P1010221.jpg
A p1010222.jpg
A P1010223.jpg
This gentleman picked up his pearl white model S at the factory last Saturday. This is in Los Alamitos (Orange County California). We have had ours since December 22 and this is the first I have seen other than at a Tesla facility.