Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a Sunday. Great sunny NorCal day to drive my Sig Red Perf. I saw a grey one on 85 south looking real good from behind all hunkered down. Then an hour later saw a white one in Los Gatos on Blossom Hill. And 30 minutes later a silver one in the same area on Los Gatos Blvd.

I have been seeing quite a few lately too...including a white one going north on 85 near Campbell this weekend and today the replica of mine in black...right near my office in Palo Alto!

I'm in Vancouver, BC for a conference and just spotted a white MS parked in front of the Four Seasons downtown. It was in the prime valet spot, behind a ridiculous-looking modded Mercedes and an even more ridiculous-looking modded Panamera. It really made me appreciate the understated beauty of the Model S compared to other super-sedans. We all have excellent taste :)

Last edited:
I'm wondering if I'll have to stop posting these soon! Here is my third wild sighting in MD at one of my lunch spots, along with my S in the background, and their S is just 30+ cars newer than mine!

Peter
photo(12).JPG

While I've had my S since early November, I have yet to see one truly 'in the wild'. Closest I've come was this morning; got a hint on where the upcoming Raleigh service center will be, and since it is only a few miles from home, swung by after dropping son off at school. There were two S out back, apparently being prepped for delivery. The colors are very subtle on an overcast day, but still sharp looking cars!

With the service center location being between my exit off the freeway and the next, hopefully I'll be seeing one truly 'in the wild' soon!

Grey, VIN 3695
IMG_1644.jpg

Blue, VIN 4881
IMG_1647.jpg