Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Outside SF, heading south on 101 around 3:45pm. Signature Red. Nothing out of the ordinary, until I saw the car had parking sensors in the factory positions and fog lights. I also noticed the rear turn signal blinked amber. Did early cars do this? I thought it was just European cars.

Anybody here? Factory car maybe?

Not nice that they take my Red Sig for a spin instead of putting it on a boat :wink:

In Rockville, MD on Rockville Pike (355) today just shy of 1pm a white S with license plate "AMPITUP" pulled up next to my metallic blue. We exchanged thumbs up.

Nice looking ride and clever plate, buddy... :)

Last edited:
I saw my first one in Santa Fe today. A pearl white with 19" tires and cf spoiler. I know of a Sig owner here in town from the forum but I've never seen his car driving around. I spoke briefly with the owner, a very nice lady, who was putting one of her children in the jump seat. She absolutely loves the car, of course, and is very happy with her purchase. Her son, about 6 years old in the jump seat, noticed I was wearing a Tesla shirt and pointed it out to his mother. I didn't want to take up too much of her time so I kept our exchange brief.

Exciting to see that my small town has embraced the future.

2E44EFDF-CF32-4CAB-A2D1-41C313570F9A-24929-000012C7DF9C4587_zps5d500d25.jpg

i think the owner is on here