Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yikes, which store is that Model X in?

It looks like the Instagram account that posted the photo belongs to Jennifer Kim (Director of HR, Engineering at Tesla). Not sure what store that is though. What's weird is that at the right of the photo near the Tesla banner you can see a headlight and rim of another vehicle, and I'm pretty sure it's not a Tesla. Would be weird for a store to have a non-Tesla car in their showroom...

It looks like the Instagram account that posted the photo belongs to Jennifer Kim (Director of HR, Engineering at Tesla). Not sure what store that is though. What's weird is that at the right of the photo near the Tesla banner you can see a headlight and rim of another vehicle, and I'm pretty sure it's not a Tesla. Would be weird for a store to have a non-Tesla car in their showroom...

Good find! The post with the pic has the tag "sundayintheoffice", so I would guess that she and other employees were working yesterday. So the non-Tesla car might have been just an employee's car parked in the store with no customers expected. The even more interesing question is - are they actually putting cars into stores (as far as I remember that is not supposed to happen until the end of year) or is it a car for delivery?

That car inside the store on the right side is a Tesla RAV-4

There is no Tesla RAV 4 - RAV 4 is a Toyota, though the EV version has a drive train
that was supplied by Tesla.

- - - Updated - - -

https://instagram.com/p/86rriKv_Wl/?taken-by=littlebopark
Don't know if its been posted before.. But its beautiful!

Very nice! The instagram member page says "CPark Designer l Tesla Motors", so another pic by a Tesla employee. What does CPark stand for in this context?

There is no Tesla RAV 4 - RAV 4 is a Toyota, though the EV version has a drive train
that was supplied by Tesla.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice! The instagram member page says "CPark Designer l Tesla Motors", so another pic by a Tesla employee. What does CPark stand for in this context?

Park is a pretty common last name in Asia.

Just poor quality images from an iphone....Should bring my Canon some day...

What vantage point did you shoot from? I live 10 minutes from the factory might bring my Canon DSLR and Sony 3D HDTV there again.

Did you shoot from the new parking lot to get closer? When I photographed some mules from Kato Road pre-Reveal, there were fences in the way that interfered with the quality and auto-focus of the images.