Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what colour is your interior? My wife is about to configure her X, she is looking at blue also but has not decided on an interior.

Interior is ultra white seats with black headliner and figured ash wood trim. It looks amazing. Also the ultra white fabric is very soft and appears to be durable as well. Time will tell though. We have two kids who will beat up on the interior so I should have a good sense soon how my initial durability speculation holds up.

I saw this beauty yesterday at the service center in Denver.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Interior is ultra white seats with black headliner and figured ash wood trim. It looks amazing. Also the ultra white fabric is very soft and appears to be durable as well. Time will tell though. We have two kids who will beat up on the interior so I should have a good sense soon how my initial durability speculation holds up.

Saw your wife again today, she came up along side my red S on 450 and we both had big smiles! got a quick glimpse of the white seats until traffic forced one of us back from driving side by side.

nikolatsla! Nice user name, thanks for the (FIRST!) post. Apparently, the big "no pictures" policy has expired(?)
HA! Look at the gunk on the red one! Those two are in the delivery bay. That's a combo of frozen fog and air pollution that falls from the sky during our "inversions".
We also get the "Greatest Snow On Earth" seriously, just not lately. So nice to see that they have let a few of 'em out of the holding pen.
imagejpeg
image.jpeg
Someone thought she was being quite stealthy today when she took a few pics for me:smile: Now looking again, they all have the frozen smog on them. :wink:

Last edited: