Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5fwy southbound at the El Toro Y yesterday;

2hdvdaw.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ggnykk
Saw a Model X driving into the sunset on my way to dinner. I think I saw the same Model X on my way back too. Caught a photo of it in the rear camera of my S.
I have to love the fact that from your Model S, you caught a Model X in the camera. And oh, by the way! You also see another Model S. Your profile says "United States" but I think it's clear what you mean more specifically is "California."

I have to love the fact that from your Model S, you caught a Model X in the camera. And oh, by the way! You also see another Model S. Your profile says "United States" but I think it's clear what you mean more specifically is "California."
Dagnabit now you know where I live! Yep here in Newport Beach Teslas are a dime a dozen. It's odd if you don't see one in a mall parking lot. Really interesting to see other parts of the country where even seeing a Model S is rare, let alone an X.

But this is the first time I've seen Model X in the wild and not at the Costa Mesa Service Center.

Last edited:
Saw an X and S both black/black in front of Legal Seafood Harborside in Boston Seaport last night, my first sighting of an X in these parts. Got me more excited to reserve a 3 next week!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    460.2 KB · Views: 219
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    386.6 KB · Views: 212
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    540.2 KB · Views: 218
What do you think it costs to fly a car from California to China?

It could also be a competitor doing the same thing that Audi was presumed in doing (competitive intelligence, etc.)

Xs are getting more common around here. Spotted a black one going the other direction (Southbound on I-405 between 110 and Long Beach) and a Silver one Northbound by 105 around 3:10 and 3:40 pm today respectively.