Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are four pictures of a Midnight Silver Model X next to a Blue Pearl Rav4 EV. First picture is with air suspension at Very High, second picture is with air suspension at Low, while the third and fourth pictures are taken from the side showing the cars have very similar dimensions... so much so that you can't really see either car on the other side in both shots. As you can see from the headrest heights, the driver in the Model X sits a little higher than the Rav4 EV.

ModelX_Rav4EV_1.jpg ModelX_Rav4EV_2.jpg ModelX_Rav4EV_3.jpg ModelX_Rav4EV_4.jpg

Sorry if the angle isn't 100% consistent on those forward shots, but they're very close.

Last edited:
Spotted a white sig Model X with VIN 30X today at the Paragon outlets in Livermore, CA. Not sure if the owners of the X and the red S know each other. No one will be shocked to hear that the Nissan CHAdeMO was broken, but the cord from the ABB charger was long enough to reach our blue S. We also saw a blue Model X driving in Emeryville today, but the photo I took is too blurry to bother posting.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: forumman83
Visiting San Diego today saw 2 X's, Brown one black wheels in La Jolla and White one black wheels downtown. Driving past couldn't snap pictures. Mine is arriving in a week have never seen one or driven one my first impression was it's bigger than I imagined which is good for me.

Vin 151 (regular, non sig, (didn't see Sig or Founder labels)) was in Culver City earlier today...

IMG_20160321_124723 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_20160321_124746 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_20160321_124807 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

I thought that it was from the Tesla Service Center nearby as the Monroney Sticker was placed for all to see on the front dash and thought that perhaps Tesla was marketing the car to buyers, but the gentleman that walked up to the vehicle did not look like a Tesla employee.

@pvogel I took this shot on my way home from delivery. I decided to take Highway 9 through the redwoods and a few cars in front of me was another X. Best view I have had of one, actually (of 3 I have seen in the wild... 2 on HWY 17 other direction and 1 in Palo Alto in other direction). So, I snapped a pic from my new X of his new X (turns out he had the same idea to drive home through the redwoods). This was Sunday around 1pm. So, perhaps I beat ya to it? LOL. You posted first regardless :)
20160320_133654.jpg

• Love
Reactions: RAM1