Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw an all black and heavily tinted MX driving by the Belmont High School going in the opposite direction of me this morning. The car looked stunning! I expect that I'll see many more MX's now in New England and the northeast in general now that deliveries have ramped up!

Signature #718 looking good in San Francisco today while I was walking my dog.
X.JPG

Reactions: ggnykk and ModelX
I think I noticed in someone's sig line in another thread they had Sig #718. I didn't notice if it was an X or S.

BTW, I've been listening to the Ride the Lightning for a few weeks. It helps me stay sane while I wait for delivery. I didn't know you were on the forum, though I'm not terribly surprised you are. :)

BTW, I've been listening to the Ride the Lightning for a few weeks. It helps me stay sane while I wait for delivery. I didn't know you were on the forum, though I'm not terribly surprised you are. :)

I've been here for quite a while, but as a non-owner (until my Model 3 is built, that is), I lurk more than I post. :)

Thanks for giving the podcast a try!

No pics but driving across Santa Monica today, like 4 miles, I saw three X's!
You West Coast people.... are mean... I haven't seen a single X in person..... out there you can't go a mile without seeing one... late orders - early delivery... sooooooooo jealous.:D... I'm pretty sure that here - no one will know what I have unless the FWD are open.. and even then half of them will think it's back to the future and be looking for Michael J Fox!.....:p

2A647A5600000578-3155557-image-a-42_1436487998376.jpg

You West Coast people.... are mean... I haven't seen a single X in person..... out there you can't go a mile without seeing one... late orders - early delivery... sooooooooo jealous.:D... I'm pretty sure that here - no one will know what I have unless the FWD are open.. and even then half of them will think it's back to the future and be looking for Michael J Fox!.....:p
You will attract crowds when you open those wings and you can educate people on what a Tesla is. People will ask questions "How far can it go?", "Is that the new one?", "Who makes it?", People will ask if they can take a photo of your car. It will be an experience for both you and them.

Reactions: WABarb

I'm in Portland and I have yet to see a Model X. Though I will probably see one or more on Monday. That's when I pick up my Model S from the Portland Service Center...

Reactions: WABarb and ohmman