Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I know this is my car, but I didn't know where else to post it. This is Robert Darbelnet, President of AAA, taking his first ride in an EV:

0374D44F-4066-4786-B119-FB04ADA7B3A4.jpeg

He now knows what the "Tesla grin" is......:biggrin:

WP_000200.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality picture, all I had was my phone and the light wasn't great.

This was in the parking garage near Soda Hall on the UC Berkeley campus this afternoon. If I remember correctly it was VIN 213.

You should know this image as you were there.... This is from last year's Rally. That's my car right in front after it overheated and wouldn't move another foot (the shop forgot to plug the cooling fans back in after removing a feather from them).

So that must have been the staging area. I never left the corral (except for food :)

While eating lunch in Carlsbad today, I saw a greyish blue Roadster drive by. It was on Carlsbad Blvd (Coast Highway) at Carlsbad Village Drive. No personalized plates, hard top was on, not sure if it's anyone here. Dadaleus probably knows the North County Roadsters, perhaps he knows who it was.

While eating lunch in Carlsbad today, I saw a greyish blue Roadster drive by. It was on Carlsbad Blvd (Coast Highway) at Carlsbad Village Drive. No personalized plates, hard top was on, not sure if it's anyone here. Dadaleus probably knows the North County Roadsters, perhaps he knows who it was.

Hmm... Don't know that one I'm afraid.

Did it have a bunch of White Carpool stickers all over the rear and front of it? Was it a sport? If so I know that car

smoothoperator, I didn't get a good look at it, it was in the lane furthest from me, and it was blocked by another car going just about the same speed. :-(

I believe it had the darker OEM wheels. Does that make it a Sport (sorry, I'm a Model S reservation holder and I'm not as versed on the Roadsters).