TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rattle behind driver-side seat

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by farzyness, Nov 4, 2016.

1. farzyness

farzyness Food lover. Entrepreneur. Did I say food lover?

Hi gang - not sure if anyone else has experienced a hard to locate rattle that appears to be coming somewhere behind the driver-side seat when going over rough pavement on the road. It almost sounds like it's coming from inside the seat, but I find that hard to believe. My car is fitted with a pano roof, so maybe it's coming from there as well.

Anyone have any idea?

2. steve841

steve841 Active Member

I'd bet if you vent your pano ... it goes away for a little bit.

If so, lube the seal around the base of the pano glass ....

If thats not it, Im no help.