Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ready to order...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Noob question... I am ready to order a 75D but I want carbon fiber trim. There is no design studio near me so do I place the order online and when they contact me tell them i want it or do I call my closest Design Studio and order over the phone?

Do not place an order and wait for them to contact you. They will not contact you until delivery time.

I *believe* you order online and then call and have the order modified. But be sure to do it within the cancellation window (which I believe is now 24 hours).

Noob question... I am ready to order a 75D but I want carbon fiber trim. There is no design studio near me so do I place the order online and when they contact me tell them i want it or do I call my closest Design Studio and order over the phone?

You can no longer get carbon fiber on 75D now can only get on P100D ...this was changed recently

• Helpful
Reactions: hiroshiy
Don’t forget to use a referral code!
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

MODERATOR NOTE: Referral code link removed, referral codes are not allowed in posts outside of the Tesla Referral Program thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Moderator note: PMs or posts containing unsolicited referral code links are not allowed, outside of the Tesla Referral Program thread. Repeated violation of this rule will lead to probation/moderator or an outright ban from the TMC forums.

Feel free to report such PMs or posts by clicking on the "Report" link below the message.

Bruce.

Don’t forget to use a referral code!
You can use my Tesla referral link to get six months of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can also get a 5-year extended warranty on solar panels.

MODERATOR NOTE: Referral code link removed, referral codes are not allowed in posts outside of the Tesla Referral Program thread.
Thanks for the info.
Sorry...
I was not aware of this policy.
I thought it just wasn’t allowed in the signature.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA