Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Real Wood Panels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
Out of pure indulgence, I purchased this real wood covering for my model 3 from hillsmade.com in Germany.
Cost me about $1,000 NZD for all 3 items.
Dashboard, Door Trim and centre console, but it looks so fantastic I am really pleased. They have 5 different colours and types of wood.

Wood Panels.jpg

Hi
Out of pure indulgence, I purchased this real wood covering for my model 3 from hillsmade.com in Germany.
Cost me about $1,000 NZD for all 3 items.
Dashboard, Door Trim and centre console, but it looks so fantastic I am really pleased. They have 5 different colours and types of wood.

View attachment 966431
Heard Tesla is going away from Wood altogether... new material in Model 3 highlander is some metel fabric combination.

I love it. Did my center console with the same light wood as you. Doing my steaming wheel and door switches next. Found a company who does the real ones like hills. I just can’t decide if I should do just the bottom piece or one the roller switch cover area.

Leeogench Real Wood Tesla Model 3 Model Y Accessories Steering Wheel Cover Interior Decoration Wrap Kit Tesla Model 3 Model Y Open Pore Amazon.com

Or

I think just the bottom one by Leeogench might be better. Sometimes less is more.