Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

rear floor matt from Target (cheap)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I forgot to mention I checked out the local Target for mats but none were available, so that how I ended up Lloyd's. The Target one is definitely available on-line tho.

The Mohawk mat has probably been recently restocked at most Target stores (at least in So Cal) since they're on sale this week for $11.69. At this price, I figured it was worth buying one today, even if it's not a perfect fit, to protect the carpets until I find a better option. Ill let everyone know how I like it in a few weeks when I receive my car. My next accessory purchase will probably be a covered box to store a few items in the car (like the Piel small leather box suggested in another thread) until I get a cubby or opportunity console. Thanks for the tip!

My car did not come with rear seat mats and it wasn't on the 'due bill', so I just assumed that it doesn't come with rear seat mats.

The stock front mats are actually pretty good.

That's nuts! I spend 100K on a car and it doesn't have a full set of mats? Every car and truck I've ever purchased has come with them (at least as a normal package), going back 20+ years...

That's nuts! I spend 100K on a car and it doesn't have a full set of mats? Every car and truck I've ever purchased has come with them (at least as a normal package), going back 20+ years...
While I somewhat agree with you, some perspective to offer:
A 3pc set (2 front, 1 rear) from Lloyd's cost me $106. Less than two tanks of gas on my other vehicle.

Speaking of which - Any Seattle area owners that are tight on cash and need a rear matt, I think my Target matt becomes available tomorrow. Lloyd's matts should be arriving, says UPS.

While I somewhat agree with you, some perspective to offer:
A 3pc set (2 front, 1 rear) from Lloyd's cost me $106. Less than two tanks of gas on my other vehicle.

Speaking of which - Any Seattle area owners that are tight on cash and need a rear matt, I think my Target matt becomes available tomorrow. Lloyd's matts should be arriving, says UPS.

Brian, which Matts from Lloyds did you get? Can you paste the exact link here?

Thanks (I am in Seattle too)

Brian, which Matts from Lloyds did you get? Can you paste the exact link here?

Thanks (I am in Seattle too)
Lloyd Ultimat Custom Floor Mats - 1905+ Reviews on Lloyds Mats - Lloyd Logo Car Mats
  1. Step 1: click the checkbox next to "2 Pc Front w/1 Pc 2nd Seat Car Mat"
  2. Step 2: click "All Colors"
  3. Step 2: Click "Torch Red" (8th row, 3rd column)

Hopefully this works for you. Note that when I ordered there was a some discount in play. I forget if it was time based or some coupon code.

I went to Target, those mats suck.

Hardware store Automotive floor carpet it the same price and matches the Tesla carpet perfectly 51" X 19.5 and then trim 2 corners and 2 slots for the seats mount rails
I'd take a picture but you cant even see it is there!

I think I have enough to do the rear w/ the seats folded down. and rear storage 'pit'

...Pics are in my thread

Last edited: