Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Hatch Open - 3 Very Loud Beeps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, this weird thing happens if I have my trunk open on my MX when I am packing for a trip. If I leave the trunk (rear hatch) open and go to grab some more things to pack and come back a minute or two later, the MX delivers three very loud warning beeps for no apparent reason. It's odd, because all the chimes and beeps for other things are fairly quiet, but these are really loud.... they make me jump each time it happens. Does anyone know what these beeps mean?

Ah the ol' Easter egg thread... can you tell me how to find it? It did not show up in a search.
In order to find the Easter Egg thread, you have to hover your mouse over the search magnifying glass (top right of page) and wait for the word "Search" to appear. Don't click on it. Raise your right leg and exactly at the same time move your mouse over to the "Tesla Motors Club" logo (top left of page) and hover over the red logo (not the white text). Wait for the word "Easter Egg" to appear and then click.

If that doesn't work for you, just use this link.