TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Rear Hatch Open - 3 Very Loud Beeps

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by EV-lutioin, Jun 8, 2016.

1. EV-lutioin

EV-lutioin Member

Okay, this weird thing happens if I have my trunk open on my MX when I am packing for a trip. If I leave the trunk (rear hatch) open and go to grab some more things to pack and come back a minute or two later, the MX delivers three very loud warning beeps for no apparent reason. It's odd, because all the chimes and beeps for other things are fairly quiet, but these are really loud.... they make me jump each time it happens. Does anyone know what these beeps mean?

2. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

Perhaps, you left your trunk open? It would be interesting if you walking past the side-sensors triggered the alarm.

3. SMSMD

SMSMD Member

Thief , Thief , Thief.... anti- burglar as your hatch is open or reminder not to forget closing, either or both..may be hidden feature , more input needed to go the Easter egg thread.

4. EV-lutioin

EV-lutioin Member

Ah the ol' Easter egg thread... can you tell me how to find it? It did not show up in a search.

5. SMSMD

SMSMD Member

6. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

In order to find the Easter Egg thread, you have to hover your mouse over the search magnifying glass (top right of page) and wait for the word "Search" to appear. Don't click on it. Raise your right leg and exactly at the same time move your mouse over to the "Tesla Motors Club" logo (top left of page) and hover over the red logo (not the white text). Wait for the word "Easter Egg" to appear and then click.

If that doesn't work for you, just use this link.

• Funny x 3
  7. Aljohn

Aljohn Member

I think I may have hurt myself :confused: