TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Rear Passenger Mat from CarCoverPlanet

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by DaveVa, Jan 16, 2013.

1. DaveVa

DaveVa Sig Perf #236 VIN #484

I ordered the rear passenger mat from CarCoverPlanet since they sell the rear mat seperately. I am not nearly as knowlegable on carpet weights and such as some on this board, but the mat seems to be of high quality. The color is not an exact match to the original Tesla mats in some lights, but it looks pretty good in the car. It is formed to fit the spaces behind the front seats, it's a tight well matched fit. Attached are photos of the rear mat next to the original Tesla delivered front mats.

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Electron Pilot

Thanks Dave...this is a great price for ordering just the back mat! Just placed my order (black). Couldn't stomach the $250 for the front/back set from Tesla.

3. capt601

capt601 Vin02324

I receivd mine a couple weeks ago and the fit is not so good. Little too wide md long. It works, but lumps up in spots.

4. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Electron Pilot

Hmm. One report of a tight fit, another not so much. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

5. hvb

hvb Member

How much was the back mat?

6. mcornwell

mcornwell Active Member

It looks like it's $67.99.