Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reboot: The Tesla Motors Insider Perspective (Parts 1-2) is out now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for everyone's patience and support:

Amazon.com: Reboot: The Tesla Motors Insider Perspective (Parts 1-2) (Reboot: The (Previously) Untold Story of Tesla Motorss Electric Sports Car) eBook: David Vespremi: Kindle Store

Jalopnik teaser here:

http://jalopnik.com/teslas-ceo-feared-microsoft-would-make-his-car-racist-1129176342

URL]

And original teaser for Part 1 here:

The Untold Story Of The Tesla Prototype Test From Hell

URL]

Enjoy!
DavidV :D

-- DavidV :D

Pretty interesting read. Anyone know Martin's history with MS?

If you go back and search for Martin's username, they had some pretty good discussions here on TMC. When I first signed up I was reading all those threads with David V, Martin, and Martin's wife. It was a really interesting story. They talked about when Martin was forced out of Tesla and how David got sucked into that. You could probably click on David's name and find his posts and then get Martin's posts from those threads.

(Aww, give the author a break, show some support and buy a copy instead of share... authors everywhere would be grateful :)

I *am* the author. :wink: Anyone who bought Part 1 is automatically entitled to subsequent parts as they are released.

Mods, can we move this back thread out of the parts for sale section? The idea was to let people know the book was out and the free blog excerpts available online. I doubt that bit of news will be found here among people shopping for car parts.

Thanks,
DavidV :D

Last edited:
We don't permit commercial offerings in the regular forum channels. The book is for sale, so that policy applies. We have to maintain an even-handed policy or we will justly get complaints.

There is a link to this thread in the News section, where David originally posted.