Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Received my 2021 Model S LR July 9–some tips and Q&A

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I've been following this forum since February when I ordered my model s LR. I feel really bad about the shortages and price increases as I know what it's like to be in your shoes... with that being said, i'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the car and tell you more about my order.

I ordered Jan 27, RN 1144, in los angeles

I originally ordered a white base with 19" wheels and black interior, but I changed it using the special tesla modify link (DID NOT call in) in June to MSM, 21" arachnids, cream interior. Then by end of June, I called century city tesla and got onto the priority list and finally received my car July 9. Was an overall incredible experience.

My car only had a couple of small issues, including the light buttons and window calibration being sus, otherwise has been the best car i've ever owned.

Any questions?

Any questions?

Congratulations!

Does yours still have the ODB II port? The older Model S has it above the fake pedal on your left:

img_4037-jpg.209861

Thanks

Hey guys, I've been following this forum since February when I ordered my model s LR. I feel really bad about the shortages and price increases as I know what it's like to be in your shoes... with that being said, i'm happy to answer any questions you might have about the car and tell you more about my order.

I ordered Jan 27, RN 1144, in los angeles

I originally ordered a white base with 19" wheels and black interior, but I changed it using the special tesla modify link (DID NOT call in) in June to MSM, 21" arachnids, cream interior. Then by end of June, I called century city tesla and got onto the priority list and finally received my car July 9. Was an overall incredible experience.

My car only had a couple of small issues, including the light buttons and window calibration being sus, otherwise has been the best car i've ever owned.

Any questions?
What is this special tesla modify link in which you speak?

I ordered mine on 3/9/21 and it was supposed to arrive in June, when my prior Model S lease expired. They postponed to August. Then, they postponed to December....we'll see. The good news is that I simply extended lease so at least I still can get around.