Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally its here !!
Took home delivery today in Seattle. Everything went pretty smoothly no issues, was in flawless condition. A+ delivery experience with ample time for inspection.
Came with P zero summer tires, mud flaps & PPF.

C7F0EED4-61B1-471B-ACBE-135E9FEE0021.jpeg

Just got a 2 weeks EDD this morning.
Blue/White/No Tow/No FSD
OD 5/28
EDD1(5/28): 8/8-9/19
EDD2(6/16): 6/23-7/7

Considering my late OD, not sure if I am getting a cancelled order or if this is just a glitch(hopefully not).
Maybe they are trying to squeeze my delivery into EOQ.
So after week of restlessness, my EDD changed back to 8/2-9/6 🤦‍♂️ Yeah... it was too good to be true...

Blue/White/No Tow/No FSD
OD 5/28
EDD1(5/28): 8/8-9/19
EDD2(6/16): 6/23-7/7
EDD3(6/22): 8/2-9/6

• Informative
Reactions: VegasMYP
Picked up a white/white MYP yesterday at Devon location (ordered in mid March). Very similar experience to my other Tesla pick up last year. They gave me the time to check it out thoroughly and answer any questions. No issues - - maybe a little protectant sticky stuff - - all good gaps etc - - interior flawless, no paint issues. A quiet 55 mile drive home with no odd noises or squeaks. Was a bit concerned it would ride be a bit harsh - - but at 42 PSI (Michelin all seasons) it drove with the quality of ride firmness of a performance AMG or the like. Two deliveries in a row with no issues - - heck I picked up Mercedes, RR, Jaguars and things with some issues. I had a check list with me similar to other car pick ups from other manufacturers - - and again NO issues. Often it is the problems that are amplified - - so I thought it only fair to Team Tesla to mention when they perform well.
Excellent and thanks for sharing your pickup and drive home experience including your other performance car comparisons. MYP Baby! :cool:

Picked up today...zero issues and super fast and easy experience. Things I wish I remembered: the calibration.. it was sketchy going home on the freeway without BSM for a little while.. I also didn't adjust my mirror before I started driving, so I felt blind. The Tesla Pet Liner is garbage.. the door protectors don't stay in at all since the car vents the windows a little every time you open and close the doors. Coming from a Lexus as my prior car, the doors on the Tesla do need a little more oomph to close than I am used to.. and Michelin- Yay! (Picked up in Carlsbad, San Diego.) OD 3/12.

Attachments

• tesla front.jpg
    tesla front.jpg
    614.5 KB · Views: 59
  • tesla back profile.jpg
    tesla back profile.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 58
  • tesla front profile.jpg
    tesla front profile.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 57
  • tesla tires.jpg
    tesla tires.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: VegasMYP
Picked up today...zero issues and super fast and easy experience. Things I wish I remembered: the calibration.. it was sketchy going home on the freeway without BSM for a little while.. I also didn't adjust my mirror before I started driving, so I felt blind. The Tesla Pet Liner is garbage.. the door protectors don't stay in at all since the car vents the windows a little every time you open and close the doors. Coming from a Lexus as my prior car, the doors on the Tesla do need a little more oomph to close than I am used to.. and Michelin- Yay! (Picked up in Carlsbad, San Diego.) OD 3/12.
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your pickup / home drive experience. MYP Baby! :cool:

Reactions: LostLuggage
Nothing more bullshit than California cars getting Michelin AS and i just picked up and got freakin Pirelli summers.