Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pirellis in CT? :( Did you get the car in Mount Kisco NY? Doesn't bode well for mine but as you said, it's a crap shoot - who knows what will happen. It seemed like the majority of orders over here were getting Michelins without exception.

I'm a diehard snow tire guy but planned on keeping my MYP in the garage most of the Winter with the stock Michelin A/S tires, and only going out when the roads are clear. (We have another EV with actual snow tires) Pirellis would put a wrench in that plan...
I did pickup in Mt Kisco NY. It looked like a majority of the cars there had the Pirelli's for some odd reason? However they also all looked to be in tremendous condition from what little time I gave them looking for my own. I did ask them also about the mudflats/PPF and they don't seem to do that at that location either. So they must not be considered a bad climate location? For what it's worth they were a fantastic, very easy delivery experience that can be as fast or as long as you choose to make it -the nice woman helped me setup my profile before I drove off (this is my first Tesla and she wanted to be sure I was all setup). I did an online chat when i got my VIN and asked about the tires and they told me then they were all seasons, so I guess you really cannot tell until you see them.

Was there an issue with the cars?
No, Tesla is pretty uptight now with delivery windows and I didn’t have time to pick up the car. I guess I’m just not as excited as everyone else because I currently have a 2022 Y LR that I will be trading in.

I was offered 71k for my Y LR, so for me it was a no brainer.

My MYP was reserved at 63,990.

Although I think there’s vastly more MYPs out there now, and that the LR actually gets better resale value because of that.

Reactions: Chaucerino
Picked up this afternoon in Colma. It was crazy, cars everywhere. Car looks great, came with all season tires. They did buff out a small scratch on the hood and I’ve already made an appointment for something else on the hood. Other than that, looks good and I am a happy customer so far.
That DBM looks really nice, I want mine to be dark like that. I don't know why there are some DBM light and dark that I see on the streets. Is that from PPF? I know some are matte and I know that is the stealth PPF, but some DBM's are kind of light blue? Is there a PPF that makes it lighter or something?

That DBM looks really nice, I want mine to be dark like that. I don't know why there are some DBM light and dark that I see on the streets. Is that from PPF? I know some are matte and I know that is the stealth PPF, but some DBM's are kind of light blue? Is there a PPF that makes it lighter or something?
it’s just different color tones in different lighting. In the shade and when the sun is not out it’s a darker shade. In the bright sunlight it’s lighter.

Attachments

• 90626BD7-1539-4950-A186-BB1453F7ABB9.jpeg
    90626BD7-1539-4950-A186-BB1453F7ABB9.jpeg
    849.6 KB · Views: 74
  • A35983D5-0FD1-4B40-925B-3E9A27B701B9.jpeg
    A35983D5-0FD1-4B40-925B-3E9A27B701B9.jpeg
    730.6 KB · Views: 49