Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I lost $200 on my trade value, $70,200 when about 15 days ago it was $70,400.

After tax I believe it’ll be $4,600 out of pocket to go from my 19 month old Model Y LR to a brand new Performance Y… I’m thinking yes to this, lol

Anyone know of a lender that has a decent rate on an 84 month term that moves fast (mainly electronic and could get a loan written in a day?) I’m only financing about $30k…

website says starting at 4.39 but i think 84 months might be 4.89

I have been reading this forum since my order date 5/28. I have a MSM/black MYP no extras.
First EDD was Aug-October,
EDD2 August17- September 27
EDD3 August 18 to September 15
EDD4 today August 19 to Sept 2

Location NYC

I am getting close and i was losing patients yesterday starting to look at other options. Maybe i get a VIN soon in time to lock in a good rate.
My order date was nearly identical to yours and the final EDD roughly matches as well. There's nothing really abnormal about your EDDs. I'm picking up from Mt. Kisco. There must be a few truckloads going east towards the end of August for us.

I really regretted my decision yesterday after I cancelled towing out of frustration when my dates got pushed from 8/10-8/19 to 8/21-9/4. not because of the towing, I have another vehicle that can tow and I can add it later, but because I realized I would have to wait maybe 5 days to see what my new edd was going to be and as I had thought prior towing really isn't in short supply as some people are suggesting. Many people received vins yesterday with towing and there is no indication it's an issue. Yet, I drank the kool-aid. Luckily I didnt have to wait 5 days and my edd updated Just now to 8/15--8/29. Means nothing without a vin but at least I know they recognized the change and Im not in limbo for days wondering. Also a slightly better EDD but relatively the same.
I have the same EDD, mine changed from 8/3-8/14 to 8/15-8/29.