Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So literally minutes ago my EDD moved up almost a month. It has been Sept. 09 to October 14 since I ordered the car on 7/5. Just now it updated to Aug. 28 to Sept. 25. :oops: I guess it's time to updated my order to MYLR with the longest estimated date to make sure I don't get a VIN until after Jan. 1st. 😬 I'll switch back to MYP right as that date hits. 🤞

Changed my LR order to Performance earlier this week. Original order date was 3/15/22 and was LR, 7 seat, black, white interior with induction wheels. Changed to same color combo and ended up being 500 cheaper and if I get before the end of the month then I still can get $750 Ca clean air rebate. Still waiting for my EDD to update from Dec/Jan to hopefully sometimes this month

So literally minutes ago my EDD moved up almost a month. It has been Sept. 09 to October 14 since I ordered the car on 7/5. Just now it updated to Aug. 28 to Sept. 25. :oops: I guess it's time to updated my order to MYLR with the longest estimated date to make sure I don't get a VIN until after Jan. 1st. 😬 I'll switch back to MYP right as that date hits. 🤞
is the credit that important. I mean it is only $7500 and you were buying the Tesla anyway w/o it..

Reactions: jenw1387