Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ask them for the build date and then say you want a new VIN
I think I'll see it first. If it is in good shape, I don't care. It was still built with in last 2 weeks from what I can tell. If they don't always tell you win it leaves the factory it's possible it was a reject. not sure. So far I cant get anyone to talk to me. I need the MVPA to update to reflect the change from cash to finance. Not sure how long that takes, But I assume its different once you change it

I think I'll see it first. If it is in good shape, I don't care. It was still built with in last 2 weeks from what I can tell. If they don't always tell you win it leaves the factory it's possible it was a reject. not sure. So far I cant get anyone to talk to me. I need the MVPA to update to reflect the change from cash to finance. Not sure how long that takes, But I assume its different once you change it
F516 is probably not a reject, VINs in those ranges are still being delievered. What could've also happened was since the VIN is assigned before the car is built, a component could've been identified as DOA during the build process and the car pulled off the line to have it fixed which takes a few days.

My F516 isn’t even supposed to arrive to the SC for another couple days. Yours could be new.
I got a vin about a week ago, and it is also F516 and was just built and shipped out of Fremont.
Yeah I have come to that realization. I was seeing some 524 and thinking it must be old but enough people have reached out to me sharing that a lot of people are still getting 516's. Thanks for all the help.

Reactions: mightaswell
Well I was hoping to take delivery of my MYP by the end of the month. However, they just dropped my trade in offer for my 2021 LR Model 3 from $52,000 to $43,000. What in the world? Has anyone else experience this?
I find it funny that their excuse for lowering it is a cooling car market. You can't even order a Model 3 LR until next year! 😂 Yours is only 1 years old. My trade-in offer expires in 2 days and is also a Model 3 LR (2018). I wonder what they will re-price mine at. I don't see how our values will go down when someone can't even order the car we're trying to sell. I'm not saying it will go up, but definitely not drop $9,000.

Reactions: Threader
The new door panels are coming with VIN F17+
Here's an F516 with the new panels

I'm not going to lose sleep over it, but it is possible.

Reactions: merc65fd