Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up today. Msm/black MYP in brooklyn. 2 hours before pickup I was told my loan app expired. They made me reapply. Had an increase of 1.25%. With the price I was paying it really wasn’t a deal breaker. I wanted it even though I had a union with a lower rate. Didn’t want to wait. Let me tell you this thing is a beautiful rocket ship. Plain inside but once in sport mode it flys. It came with a mobile charger and all season tires. I was shocked I got the charger. No ppf or mud flaps. Ordered 5/28 so it was about a 75 day wait.

I love it! Good luck guys.

I ordered a red myp right after to see if it came faster. Now I have that reservation. Edd 8-17 to 9-14. Might switch it to a lr and see if anyone of my friends or family end up wanting one with no wait in the coming months.
Did you get the updated door cards?

I put in a reservation for a black 7-seat Model Y long range in November of 2021 and the EDD kept slipping. Last time I checked it was supposed to arrive in mid September to mid October. Then on Friday the app suddenly showed a VIN (520445) and I started getting texts and phone calls from the local delivery center. Suddenly things went from delivery in one or two months to having 72 hours to accept delivery. I had planned to move some money around and see if I could pay cash for the car, but that went out the window since the 72 hours was mostly over the weekend. Luckily Tesla financing approved me almost instantly on Friday so despite the lack of notice I was able to pick up the car today. I also thought about trading in my current car (my beloved 2013 Model S) and got a trade in offer remarkably quickly on Saturday ($19,300 for a 2013 Model S 85 with 134,000 miles), but when I went to get the title I realized a) it wasn't filed with the titles for our other vehicles and b) the reason I didn't have the title was that the finance company never properly released the lien when I paid off the loan for the car in 2018. Definitely not something that can be taken care of in 72 hours. But the story still has a happy ending since I picked up the Model Y today and so far I am really happy with it and so are both kids and the wife :)
IMG_7750.jpg

I put in a reservation for a black 7-seat Model Y long range in November of 2021 and the EDD kept slipping. Last time I checked it was supposed to arrive in mid September to mid October. Then on Friday the app suddenly showed a VIN (520445) and I started getting texts and phone calls from the local delivery center. Suddenly things went from delivery in one or two months to having 72 hours to accept delivery. I had planned to move some money around and see if I could pay cash for the car, but that went out the window since the 72 hours was mostly over the weekend. Luckily Tesla financing approved me almost instantly on Friday so despite the lack of notice I was able to pick up the car today. I also thought about trading in my current car (my beloved 2013 Model S) and got a trade in offer remarkably quickly on Saturday ($19,300 for a 2013 Model S 85 with 134,000 miles), but when I went to get the title I realized a) it wasn't filed with the titles for our other vehicles and b) the reason I didn't have the title was that the finance company never properly released the lien when I paid off the loan for the car in 2018. Definitely not something that can be taken care of in 72 hours. But the story still has a happy ending since I picked up the Model Y today and so far I am really happy with it and so are both kids and the wife :)
View attachment 841050
Looks like you got the new Matrix lights with your LR! FYI this is the Performance thread, but cool to see. I don't see the new door cards (Rumored to be on the 517xxx+ VINs) but perhaps it's just not visible from this angle

Looks like you got the new Matrix lights with your LR! FYI this is the Performance thread, but cool to see. I don't see the new door cards (Rumored to be on the 517xxx+ VINs) but perhaps it's just not visible from this angle
Oops- was doing things quickly and didn't notice the "P" part of MYP in the thread title (I usually get rusty on my forum lingo in between deliveries). Can a mod move this to a more appropriate thread?

I didn't realize the door design was in flux. Here is what the doors look like on the car I took delivery of yesterday:

Attachments

• IMG_7753.jpg
    IMG_7753.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7752.jpg
    IMG_7752.jpg
    772.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7751.jpg
    IMG_7751.jpg
    810.9 KB · Views: 69
I submitted that several weeks ago, so are you saying I’ll be asked to send updated photos?
in my case, being a tesla newbie, I selected trade-in on the first day of placing an order.. my trade in offer expired, so had to send all new pics..... then monthly, they want an odometer reading, which they have been dinging me aprox $1 per added KM, luckily I dont drive far

Oops- was doing things quickly and didn't notice the "P" part of MYP in the thread title (I usually get rusty on my forum lingo in between deliveries). Can a mod move this to a more appropriate thread?

I didn't realize the door design was in flux. Here is what the doors look like on the car I took delivery of yesterday:

in my case, being a tesla newbie, I selected trade-in on the first day of placing an order.. my trade in offer expired, so had to send all new pics..... then monthly, they want an odometer reading, which they have been dinging me aprox $1 per added KM, luckily I dont drive far
My Y has shipped and I still haven't received the official trade-in offer. I'll give it a few days and ping my SA.

What part of the range was your trade in offer? I received a range of $40-$47k on my trade and my vehicle is worth more elsewhere but with taxes high end could work. I heard they go low and might find another option if they go on the low side.

My Y has shipped and I still haven't received the official trade-in offer. I'll give it a few days and ping my SA.
Our trade has expired twice, and each time we just resubmit through the app and have a revised quote within a few hours with another 30-day window (2021 YLR, 9k miles). We update the mileage and answer a few questions...they haven't asked for updated pictures since the original trade-in request.

Forgot to report back, but the car we refused yesterday at Mt. Kisco did have all seasons on it. At least one half, we gave up checking the car after finding the dent in the passenger door. Waiting for them to release the VIN and eagerly awaiting a new VIN. It was annoying but not unexpected that they didn't forewarn us about the issues with the car. So many things I've loved about our Teslas but the QC and delivery experience is shite.

Yes, I just don’t want to have to pull money out of the market to pay the car off first. They said the reason for the significant drop was the used car market cooling off.
How close was it to Tesla’s online trade-in page - Trade-in | Tesla