Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed the illuminated door sill on my car. Looks nice. Was a hassle to remove the old glue/tape. Other than that, it was an easy install.

Attachments

• 20210923_153331.jpg
    20210923_153331.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 59
My MYP was delivered a couple days ago and it's awesooome! It came with the mud flaps and PPF installed, and was absolutely flawless. No panel gaps or nothing. Overall QC does seem to have improved from the time I got my Model 3 a couple years. The trade in process was also quite simple, the guy didn't even bother to inspect my Model 3, just took the odometer reading and was on his way back. To everyone who is still waiting, the wait is worth it. It's an amazing car overall!

Just got the following text from the SEPTEMBER phone number…

For the Performance Model Y you will be expecting delivery anytime next week. Remember to pick up our call and answer our text message!
Kinda hilarious they say "Remember to pick up our call and answer our text"

Waiting for my car hasn't consumed nearly all of my emotional and mental attention, I might just forget to text you back.

Kinda hilarious they say "Remember to pick up our call and answer our text"

Waiting for my car hasn't consumed nearly all of my emotional and mental attention, I might just forget to text you back.
Whoops, missed the delivery of the car I've refreshed the page for 50x a day for the last month. It's not an obsession.

Aw man, been away from this form for a couple of days and expected to see good news of all the August orders being delivered… hang in there! The car is worth the wait!

I haven’t been driving mine lately because operation PPF is in full swing. It’s coming along nicely but I 100% understand why shops charger so much now. It takes extreme attention and patience to get a flawless finish. Those damn bubbles can be hard to spot if you’re not looking from every angle as you lock it in with the squeegee.

PS. Feels so wrong to tear apart a brand new car lol. But it’s surprising easy compared to other cars I’ve worked on in the past.

Attachments

• 00F00660-7B40-49DA-9847-415E30FF2A1C.jpeg
    00F00660-7B40-49DA-9847-415E30FF2A1C.jpeg
    521.5 KB · Views: 39