Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are getting teased

bmbmic1bjsu71.jpg

OMG! They finally brought the FSD 2.0 (Flying Self Diving) to Beta!!!

I'd better put my order on hold so that I can make sure that option is available to me... also so that I get a 2022 model... also so that I can be certain to receive hardware 5.0... This must be why they added the Uberturbine wheels... !!! It was right in front of us. UBER TURBINE!!

Obviously available only on the Performance model though. Sorry MYLRers.

<sigh> this just makes the waiting hurt more....
EDD: 10/21 - 11/14 (I'm in the window again... HOLD THE LINE BABY!!!!)

It's gonna start raining MYP VINs this weekend, I just know it!!!

Ok, I know nothing. But my gut tells me VINpalooza starting tomorrow afternoon!!!!

Ok, my gut actually tells me I'll be lucky to get my car by New Year's eve, but dammit I'm gonna try positive energy for a change!!!!
This is starting to feel like the sign at the bar that says "free beer tomorrow"...

Reactions: Tabor
Could we all be waiting on something as mundane as wheels?
If so.... They're probably all sitting in the south bay on a container ship right now, waiting to get a berth at Port of Oakland along with everything else on the planet that isn't doing the same thing down at Port of LA. I flew over both in the last week and they both have a huge number of container ships awaiting offload.

I image that they're sitting next to; 2 containers of rubber dog poo and a container of useless crap you see in the checkout aisle at any 7/11 or Circle K. Important stuff.

<context switch>
Did anyone else see the Fremont flyover video posted 2 days ago on YouTube? I have a hard time telling between the 3s and the Ys. Someone else take a look and tell me you see a yard full of Ys sitting there.

If so.... They're probably all sitting in the south bay on a container ship right now, waiting to get a berth at Port of Oakland along with everything else on the planet that isn't doing the same thing down at Port of LA. I flew over both in the last week and they both have a huge number of container ships awaiting offload.

I image that they're sitting next to; 2 containers of rubber dog poo and a container of useless crap you see in the checkout aisle at any 7/11 or Circle K. Important stuff.

<context switch>
Did anyone else see the Fremont flyover video posted 2 days ago on YouTube? I have a hard time telling between the 3s and the Ys. Someone else take a look and tell me you see a yard full of Ys sitting there.
On the port note. BBC article from October 12th:

Only earlier this week. My MY LR was recently totaled and instead of waiting until July of next year for the same spec I decided to do the practical thing and order an MYP that will be delivered during the middle of winter in NJ with summer tires. Seems smart on my part.
Us in the Midwest waiting for Dec delivery are on the same boat, getting a vehicle in the middle of winter Is gonna suck and having to inspect the car in -40 weather is gonna suck even more.

Reactions: Jbapckfan