Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my White MYP w/ white interior, FSD & no tow on September 27th. I went through the rest of the steps September 28th including, trade in value offer accepted, finance offer though tesla accepted and now I am just waiting to pay the remaining .61 that I owe before delivery.

I was given a EDD of November 17th - December 17th but I am hoping at least every step I have completed will stay finalized as I accepted everything but if not, I assume I will have to accept it all over again closed to DD.
Checked again this morning and no changes to EDD.

Are EDD/vin only updated in the morning or throughout the day? I know I'm mostly wasting my time checking every hour, but if it only updates in the morning then it's a complete waste of time. The app finally works, so I can finally see my EDD there.

I catch myself checking in the middle of the night sometimes. It's just unnecessary stress, try not to lose sleep over it.
giphy.gif

This is brutal. OOD 9/12 in store in Seattle. Gray MYP with hitch, white interior. Initial EDD 10/15-10/31. Then pushed to 11/15-11/30. Then 12/13-12/30. Now EDD 1/4-2/2. Just a bummer all around.

Wow yeah that’s a tough one. I could be in the same boat ordering 9/25.. guess we won’t have to debate getting a 21 vs 22 vin and/or possible tax credit.. regardless of being pushed this far, I’d be bummed cuz I’m so ready for it!! Just odd when we ordered said November delivery, still now December estimated.. a push to possible feb delivery would be horrible. I expect them to pump them out in December though

My 10 year old Honda Accord EX sedan only depreciated 10k with Carvana offer. But I wasn’t sure if I have to buy another car from them. If it’s cash, I’m tempted to let my Honda go 🥺
Most places will buy yours even if you don't buy theirs these days. I sold a civic to carvana earlier this year. They paid off my the rest of my loan and the remainder was deposited to my bank just a couple days after I dropped it off.

Reactions: mT3Silvia