Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drove my MYP with stock 21’s down to the Wild Animal Park in Escondido and made it all the way there and a 15 minute charge took me all the way back to Lancaster :) Also with wheels it’s not just about the weight, it’s also about turbulence. The uberturbines route air much better than most multi spoke wheels at freeway speeds
By the way, do you just keep your 21's on all year? I was looking at 19's (maybe the TSpoetline ones that look like the Ubers) so I can rotate tires and get winter ones for some of the planned trips. If the lighter ones don't really give range increase because of aerodynamics, that might be a compromise.

Had a friend in town stay over with her MYLR and use my charger overnight for the first time. Worked great. (Exciting to me waiting..) Then this morning took it for a drive in canyon nearby.. 😍 So much fun. Accelerating out of turns and instant power.. I’ve never driven a MYP… and this was just an LR.. All this anticipation.. but so excited for it to eventually happen. Waiting sucks but we will all have big smiles on our faces come delivery.

Had a friend in town stay over with her MYLR and use my charger overnight for the first time. Worked great. (Exciting to me waiting..) Then this morning took it for a drive in canyon nearby.. 😍 So much fun. Accelerating out of turns and instant power.. I’ve never driven a MYP… and this was just an LR.. All this anticipation.. but so excited for it to eventually happen. Waiting sucks but we will all have big smiles on our faces come delivery.
Great stuff! I’ve never driven a Y. Gonna be fun.

Reactions: Luka816
OD: 9/3
EDD's been holding firm at 10/27 - 11/24 for about 4 weeks. F5 key is worn to the nub.
But it's all good. I'm just gonna wait we're gonna wait I can wait.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif