Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I haven't been to the feline center in like 20 years, I just moved out to Rosamond recently... I got the keys 2 weeks before the Covid lockdown.

And we're not down voting, just that it's bad news lol. I'm good with end of November or first week of December. I'm leaving Dec. 5 and probably not going to be home more than a day or two between then and January 3rd.
Haha fingers crossed for you! Although based on your OD you really SHOULD be getting it soon. I just want mine in time for Christmas week staycation and really short day trips. ANd get it tinted! Just curious where are you now? Still SoCal or NorCal

Reactions: Viv1984
Haha fingers crossed for you! Although based on your OD you really SHOULD be getting it soon. I just want mine in time for Christmas week staycation and really short day trips. ANd get it tinted! Just curious where are you now? Still SoCal or NorCal
Thanks, hopefully they drop yours off on the way to drop mine off.

I'm still in So Cal, I actually went to school up there (SFSU) for grad school, but back down here since. Cost of living is cheaper, and my favorite sports team is down here (the reason I'm getting a Tesla, driving to Anaheim 3x a week is expensive).

• Love
Reactions: acatwith12
Well, there's a reason why... I live in the middle of nowhere. Have you been out this way before? I'm guessing if you've driven to So Cal, it was probably LA/OC/SD areas, you'd probably bypass this area and just keep going down the 5?
I've driven down via 5 many times to LA but haven't been to Rosamond itself. Most recent was to Palm Springs/Malibu/LA on a random vaca back in April. Superchargers are always full down there... much more than the bay area IMO.

EDIT: 42720 23rd St W, Lancaster, CA 93536 | MLS #21008668 | Zillow
OMG.... the houses are SO NICE AND CHEAP. Any areas down there you'd recommend me move to??? That same house would be like $5M here...

I've driven down via 5 many times to LA but haven't been to Rosamond itself. Most recent was to Palm Springs/Malibu/LA on a random vaca back in April. Superchargers are always full down there... much more than the bay area IMO
Yeah, unless you know someone or work in aerospace, there isn't much of a reason. We're at the edge of the Mojave desert so we get hot summers and cold winter. LA/Malibu/etc are more reasonable places to visit lol. I like the quiet, no traffic area out here, though. Low cost of living means (if everything wasn't closed down) a lot of vacations.

Good to know about super chargers up there, I might try a road trip one if these days. The girl I'm dating has never been there. Might be a cool long weekend trip.

Yeah, unless you know someone or work in aerospace, there isn't much of a reason. We're at the edge of the Mojave desert so we get hot summers and cold winter. LA/Malibu/etc are more reasonable places to visit lol. I like the quiet, no traffic area out here, though. Low cost of living means (if everything wasn't closed down) a lot of vacations.

Good to know about super chargers up there, I might try a road trip one if these days. The girl I'm dating has never been there. Might be a cool long weekend trip.
Ping me if you ever want recs up here to visit, eat, etc, I'd be very happy to provide!

Never even thought of that. It does stand to reason though. Could be, or not, but given the recent move it could be a little nudge to that effect. Either way, I sure would like to know a more precise date so I can plan the sale of my other car!
I’m starting to get anxiety about selling my current car.

I’m gonna sell to CarMax, never done that before, but when? Don’t want to have to rent a car for maybe but a few days. Guess I’ll just wait until the last possible minute to confirm my delivery appt holds (it’s 5hrs away) before visiting carmax, getting my loan funded at my bank and having them transfer payment? Ugh what a pain lol

Following up again. Excellent experience with this service center. Got a call from the manager today explaining the situation further and expressing gratitude with understanding of the situation. We’re all good and waiting for next car to be shipped. First class given the situation. Great communication
Update here - finally taking delivery this upcoming Monday. White MYP, White Interior, no tow, no FSD. Next and last thing is to pop some Michelin PS AS/4 shoes on her and I'm good to go!

Update here - finally taking delivery this upcoming Monday. White MYP, White Interior, no tow, no FSD. Next and last thing is to pop some Michelin PS AS/4 shoes on her and I'm good to go!
Congrats! Better get on those AS/4s, sounds like a lot of places are on backorder. I found some at Walmart.com today but one size isn't estimated to deliver until 12/20.

Reactions: janjablonski
Remember when?! This was on page 300!!!
It's time folks. It's mid November!!!! The Rain of VINs is due!!!!

Its starting to rain! Just got my VIN assigned about an hour ago and just did final payment.

2 orders:
MYP gray/black no fsd/hitch Ordered in September, current EDD is 11/21-12/05 got VIN/paid today
MYP red/white no fsd/hitch Ordered 11/14/21 and order page said January....current EDD is 12/10-12/31

Just sold my MYLR (for more than I bought for) to upgrade to MYP for essentially the exact same price (I already had MYP gray/black on order since we wanted 2 MY) and placed the second MYP order. Not holding out for EV tax credit (above income limit), so the sooner the better!

Its starting to rain! Just got my VIN assigned about an hour ago and just did final payment.

2 orders:
MYP gray/black no fsd/hitch Ordered in September, current EDD is 11/21-12/05 got VIN/paid today
MYP red/white no fsd/hitch Ordered 11/14/21 and order page said January....current EDD is 12/10-12/31

Just sold my MYLR (for more than I bought for) to upgrade to MYP for essentially the exact same price (I already had MYP gray/black on order since we wanted 2 MY) and placed the second MYP order. Not holding out for EV tax credit (above income limit), so the sooner the better!
Did the exact same thing, sold my MYLR for $7k more than I purchased it for after exactly 1 year of driving and a replaced front bumper. Insane market out there

I know it'll update tomorrow morning (probably with a December delivery date), but I've been refreshing every 20 minutes at minimum today. Really hoping to see it change from an EDD to a vin or whatever it changes to.
SAME HERE. Based on every single other EDD update, I'm 90% sure I will find an update tomorrow (whether it be VIN or a narrowing or EDD) yet I STILL checked ALL day today