Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Way more room. Taller, wider, you sit up more. I have a 2020 Model 3 LR AWD and am getting a 2022 MYP to replace it. The 3 is fun to drive, but the Y is way more comfortable for me and kids in travel sports. I’m a large person, 6’5” 250# and my kids are not small either. The 3 worked for a few years, and there was no Y when I got it, but it’s time to upgrade.
Thank you for this! I knew it’s taller and you sit up higher which I’m really excited about, but I didn’t know if it also felt wider like a true “compact” SUV feeling compared to a car like the Model 3. I’m also thinking people who say the MYP “is such a harsh ride” are thinking they’re getting into a Benz GLE which isn’t the case lol.

Interesting to note that if I select the FSD option, it's still priced at $10K. Do you all see that? Cause I know it's now $12K.
Yeah im not sure why but I am able to change around the options and configure and its price locked to the time of my order. I changed colors after the last $1k increase to add the white interior thinking i would just eat the increase but nope, it was price locked to my original order price and got an order agreement with the old price just with the $1k add on for white int.

Yeah im not sure why but I am able to change around the options and configure and its price locked to the time of my order. I changed colors after the last $1k increase to add the white interior thinking i would just eat the increase but nope, it was price locked to my original order price and got an order agreement with the old price just with the $1k add on for white int.

That's great. I always assumed what you initially did, if we changed anything, we'd be "upgraded" to the current pricing. Is it worth FSD at $10K vs $12K? I know that's debatable...totally a rhetorical question here.

Ouch - EDD just moved from 3/25-3/31 to 5/6-6/10

So much for expecting a VIN any day now...
I don’t want to get your hopes up, but there’s still a strong chance you get a VIN/delivery before March is up. Mine on my end went to 6/12-7/10, then when I called my SA, they stated it was still the same March EDD on their end, and they ended up right. Give them a call and see if there is still an estimated manufacture date, or if it really does show that new date on their end.

Reactions: andebria
Did you go through your SA? I would like to make a change but when I called in they said I'd have to pay the new price.

Also, In the app I see I can still purchase FSD for 10k so it seems that's locked in to the old price.

I don’t want to get your hopes up, but there’s still a strong chance you get a VIN/delivery before March is up. Mine on my end went to 6/12-7/10, then when I called my SA, they stated it was still the same March EDD on their end, and they ended up right. Give them a call and see if there is still an estimated manufacture date, or if it really does show that new date on their end.
That's encouraging. I'm not in a hurry, but then again I am... :p

Reactions: KRS1017
Anyone experienced their vin disappearing? MYP MSM/white interior, no tow, no FSD, OD 12/13. I finally received my vin this past sunday F397. I chatted with tesla advisor online and could not see a note why my vin disappeared. He directed me to get in touch with Tampa SA.
What's your EDD? I have the same config, no official VIN but I can see one in the source code. F397 as well.