Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I might be part of the old guard at this point. January 27th I ordered MYP, white on black, no tow or fsd. Profile completed within 2 days. Received text about trade a week later. Have been bouncing EDD dates about 2-3 times a month. Im not officially at day 90 yet, but i feel like im at day 200. I sold MYLR a few months ago, but i missed it almost immediately. Currently shows mid May-mid June. I am in Seattle, so definitely not all of us get it quickly.

I might be part of the old guard at this point. January 27th I ordered MYP, white on black, no tow or fsd. Profile completed within 2 days. Received text about trade a week later. Have been bouncing EDD dates about 2-3 times a month. Im not officially at day 90 yet, but i feel like im at day 200. I sold MYLR a few months ago, but i missed it almost immediately. Currently shows mid May-mid June. I am in Seattle, so definitely not all of us get it quickly.
I’m still on watch with my November order until Thursday.

Been watching this forum for awhile. Decided to join and post my stuff:
OD: 3/21 (of course right after the price increase)
Config: blue ext/black int, tow package
EDD: may 20-June 24

Nothing has changed for me since the OD. I’m outside Philly. Hoping i get it in that window. My loan app expires may 30th. I don’t want to have to apply for a new one if the feds raise interest rates another 50bps.

FYI: Tesla just got in more of the 14-50 plugs. I just ordered mine yesterday.

VIN: F415
FYI - VINs in the F415 range were being issued a couple weeks ago, so you may have a car that someone else didn't take delivery of (someone in this thread reported getting an F415 VIN on April 6). That could also explain why you seemed to jump the line a bit (that VIN may have been undelivered at your pickup location).

Last edited:
Atlanta
OD: Mid Feb 2022 MYLR
Upgrade: Mid March to MYP
Config: MYP MSM, Black int, No FSD
VIN assigned: Today! April 23

Super Excited, Praise God!
Just talked to my out of state SA:
Said my F415 MYP was assembled on April 7, has been sitting at the Fremont factory all this time and will be shipping soon to arrive at my GA delivery center by April 30. The SA said VINs being delivered currently range from F411-F420…. The SA ended up scheduling my delivery during the first week of May. I could be wrong, but after that conversation I feel that this vehicle is not someone else’s reject.

Just talked to my out of state SA:
Said my F415 MYP was assembled on April 7, has been sitting at the Fremont factory all this time and will be shipping soon to arrive at my GA delivery center by April 30. The SA said VINs being delivered currently range from F411-F420…. The SA ended up scheduling my delivery during the first week of May. I could be wrong, but after that conversation I feel that this vehicle is not someone else’s reject.
I am picking up my F415 with same specs tomorrow (Tesla called me today to pull in delivery 1 week). I will let you know how it goes. :)