Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my MYP on 2/3 and my EDD has been pushed back at least three times now, I'm assuming due to the LR to P line jumpers. This is really getting insane. I'm at the point of just getting something else now.

As an aside, I know this forum is a small corner of the Tesla world but how many people have realistically used the LR to P loophole of late? Hundreds? thousands? Every Tesla on the road is going to be a MYP, lol.

Is it really still a "Performance" if everyone has one? Just call it the Model Y base, lmao. Nothing special about it anymore.

Is it really still a "Performance" if everyone has one? Just call it the Model Y base, lmao. Nothing special about it anymore.
Ordered my MYP on 2/3 and my EDD has been pushed back at least three times now, I'm assuming due to the LR to P line jumpers. This is really getting insane. I'm at the point of just getting something else now.

As an aside, I know this forum is a small corner of the Tesla world but how many people have realistically used the LR to P loophole of late? Hundreds? thousands? Every Tesla on the road is going to be a MYP, lol.
I am in the same boat as you. Growing tired of waiting for a car that everyone else appears to be getting and all the line cutters.

I too am looking for another option but curious what others are looking into.

I still have a great Model 3 with low miles anyway.

I upgraded my order on 4/11. By 4/15 my EDD moved up by 2 weeks. On 4/20 I got a 2 week window. I’m not too excited. Because this is my Third 2 week window since November. A couple of times I had a EDD of one day. Like 5/24
Or 2/18. It’s all algorithms. Good luck.
I wonder what would have happened if you had switched just a few days earlier? I remember you posting about switching and by the time you did it, my car and another guys car from Houston was on the train heading out here.

You have only been waiting since Feb. I had been waiting since October 1st. :)

I wonder what would have happened if you had switched just a few days earlier? I remember you posting about switching and by the time you did it, my car and another guys car from Houston was on the train heading out here.

😢. I’ve been thinking the same.

😢. I’ve been thinking the same.
Hope you get it soon. I got to say that I am very very impressed by this car. Delivery was painless and the Austin guys were awesome. My only issue was a loose rear spoiler and they fixed it for me right there. Got home and plugged it into my NEMA 14-50 and it worked right away. Was so happy.
Been seeing 27-29 miles per hour charge.

I know it sucks but its worth the wait.

Reactions: Jones1

Most cars have a wait time right now, I had a friend get an Ionic off the lot, there was only one there to choose from, and allready she is complaining about stuff she would have liked in the car, but was not in the one on the lot......I personally will would want to wait til i get exactly what i want, and not just take what i can get,,,,,good luck either way though.

I guess the positive is that it will make Mach-E and Kia EV6 owners more wary about trying to race just any Model Y they see. 😆

But seriously, I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't be that shocked to discover that half of the Model Ys being delivered are P.

Yup. I can understand the frustration some feel. Like you, I've been waiting since early October for what was originally an April EDD.

Not sure if changing to P at that point makes anyone a "line cutter", but I see why some feel that.

Reactions: carpendj
Really pissed off, I placed my order back in October and my delivery was pushed back at least 10 times. Example last Week it said May 20th to June 17th and now it says June 16th to July 21st . My current lease ext is about expire in June :mad:
Have you changed anything to cause this? Did you fill out your profile? I would call your SA and make sure you did everything on your end.