Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you get to the chat? I can’t seem to get there in their support pages

How do you text them? I only see chatting online or calling/emailing local dealer
I used the same number. That Tesla contacted me. When I first made my order. Tesla text me with a welcome message and to complete my order. Maybe the number is assigned to you. When you order. So you can contact your delivery center. The guy told me. It will be my pick up location.

Last edited:
ordered MY LR Nov 2020, orginal delivery was was Jan 27, 21, pushed back till March, placed order on hold hopeful tax credit would come thru, as we werent desperate, reinstated order in in Nov 2021, started with April, moved to February, then moved to may 19-june 16th, our date has stayed the same for last few months, SA states we will get by end of the quarter for sure, as tesla always has end of quarter push

ordered MY LR Nov 2020, orginal delivery was was Jan 27, 21, pushed back till March, placed order on hold hopeful tax credit would come thru, as we werent desperate, reinstated order in in Nov 2021, started with April, moved to February, then moved to may 19-june 16th, our date has stayed the same for last few months, SA states we will get by end of the quarter for sure, as tesla always has end of quarter push
Wow. I didn’t know you can hold an order that long. I might order a Model X. Put it on hold for a couple years. Till I’m ready. 🤔

Picked up my white/white MYP in south FL today. As someone who sued Tesla and won a lemon claim from the disaster my Model 3 was, I was very impressed with the MYP. Came with all the goodies (and charger) and mostly everything within spec. I’m not going to have them adjust any of the slight misaligned doors because I learned my lesson with my 3. Whenever they adjust anything, they only make it worst.

Picked up my white/white MYP in south FL today. As someone who sued Tesla and won a lemon claim from the disaster my Model 3 was, I was very impressed with the MYP. Came with all the goodies (and charger) and mostly everything within spec. I’m not going to have them adjust any of the slight misaligned doors because I learned my lesson with my 3. Whenever they adjust anything, they only make it worst.
So instead of them adjusting, what route will you take with misalignments ?

When did you order?

Last year in Oct. this was my 3rd VIN assigned. I couldn’t accept the previous two because I was closing on a home.
Wow. You turned down 2 Vin’s. There’s hope for us all. You see guy’s and gal’s. Someone has turned down vin’s. But still has a delivered model y. Let’s be patient. Congratulations

Let’s see some pictures! Congratulations

Reactions: Jones1
Wow. You turned down 2 Vin’s. There’s hope for us all. You see guy’s and gal’s. Someone has turned down vin’s. But still has a delivered model y. Let’s be patient. Congratulations
I too turned down 2 VINS but picked up my White/Black no tow/no fsd MYP yesterday in Atlanta. It was worth the wait in my opinion!. Came with AMD, 12 v Li-ion battery, Michelin A/S tires. I did not find any flaws (maybe i am biased!) :) Good luck. hope your cars come soon.

I would assume just enjoy driving it and not bother being so critical of minute details
Exactly. No other time in history before Tesla did someone walk around a car they are picking up and start closely inspecting body gaps, alignment of trim pieces etc. but then someone makes a YouTube video complaining and all of a sudden you Ned to bring a micrometer to your pickup…. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Exactly. No other time in history before Tesla did someone walk around a car they are picking up and start closely inspecting body gaps, alignment of trim pieces etc. but then someone makes a YouTube video complaining and all of a sudden you Ned to bring a micrometer to your pickup…. 🤦🏻‍♂️
I agree to an extent. Some people take it too far but we've never had to with other brands because they weren't an issue. Knowing these defects are real and not caught by Tesla control team, everyone has pick up the slack.

thats a massive window, you can get a vin and then a day later be picking it up, tesla doesnt always give you like a weeks notice sometimes it literally a day
This will be our third Tesla and there has always been at least a week or two of notice. The VINs are entered in the system once the cars are loaded for transport at Fremont. The only exception would be if you are getting a reject, in which case yes, it can happen quickly.