Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was issued F447 on 05/22 and delivery is 06/05. Your VIN is unlikely to be a reject, perhaps it was assigned to someone who wasn't ready to take delivery. Lucky you and congrats! We've seen 445-457 issued in the past week.
I got a VIN F448 assigned on May 21 and confirmed with SA that it was made on May 21. Also SA confirmed that it comes with Michelin All Seasons, lucky me I guess.

Reactions: RC81
New, wrong direction EDD. 6/27-7/23. This whole process is eff’d. Bout’ ready to tap out. Ordered the same exact set-up well ahead of a lot of VIN’d people here. My temper tantrum will not help. Good luck all.
So sorry. Hope my reality checks didn't jinx you. Tesla wants you to tap out. I am not giving them the satisfaction. Just maybe, if they figure that out, I will get my car. Try the tantrum. Might be therapeutic. Got a heavy bag? Bathroom fixtures are expensive.

I have yet to pursue my last idea to get delivery. I have tried everything else. Pretty sure it will work. Just having some difficulty getting the goat. Has to be the right goat you know...

Last edited:
What is that?
Perfectly timed question as I just got mine.

"Hi madmacs, your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Reply to this message if you need assistance."

Just checked in with my SA about a vin since my EDD starts next Monday. Got a respond "Your account shows that your vin should be matched to your Model Y in the next couple of weeks...". I'm guessing my EDD will get pushed back despite it pushing forward for the past month :(

I have paid and delivery scheduled for 6/11, but it is odd that no service advisor ever reached out to me. It amazes me that others actually have communications. If I never checked my account, I would have not known I had a VIN and to make payment. Since I’m in Texas, payment is required before delivery. Tesla has no process at all. Each service center/galley does whatever.

Reactions: Efoxx

"Hi madmacs, your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Got the same thing this morning. In Feburary when they called me the SA said the car would be onsite with 10 days of that text.

Yep just got this today as well

Reactions: Madmacs
Well, having started my delivery window (today through next Monday), I called the local SC to see if they have any information more than the dates shown on my app. My call was sent to a central Tesla office, who (after a 27 minute wait on hold) told me the SC was too busy to talk to anyone, but she was happy to repeat the information shown in my app. She stated she could not obtain any more information, such as the location of my car. She told me to wait until I get a text with a few days to choose from for delivery, and she did not have any idea when it would come.

I was reluctant to call, and my experience confirms I needn't have bothered. I miss the good old days of Tesla 5 years ago.

Just got a 453 VIN with EDD for May 31 - June 4…I am wondering if it is a reject now with such a short pickup window, is there any way to confirm with the SA?
Just got a call from my local SC that the car arrived and after inspection there was a right door jam and a scratch on passenger side door. It will take 10 days for the repair to be completed, but assured me it would be as good as new… :(