Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No. I have not received a single email from Tesla this whole time. Even when the vin was assigned.
Should've been a text message. A canned message about the vehicle leaving Fremont and being in transit to the delivery center.

Mine came 2 days after I got the VIN.

Hi **NAME**, your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

Is anyone in the PNW taking delivery of any Tesla models recently? I have to imagine that I'm the last order pending in the Seattle area. I just figured that they don't want to send a truck up here to drop off a single vehicle. That's the only thing that makes sense to me now. I'm watching all these identical configurations going to people with OD months after my own. Must be it, right?
Same here. OD: 3/10 . EDD 6/1-6/29 seattle. I had originally gotten a VIN on 4/5 but was out of country so got unmatched from that. Hopefully we will get ours soon.

Not a typo. We have no idea either. We ordered a blue LR. Our original ED was march but it kept getting pushed. Until now it became a 5 day window with a VIN. Now its pushed out a month. South Jersey. The estimate on our trade in with Tesla will also expire. They were in contact with us about prepping for June 3 delivery. Maybe because we didn't get a MYP? Or FSD? They just keep pushing itView attachment 810911
this is why some people are confused as this is the MYP topic, and yours is a LR..