Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Seattle, ordered my MYP on 4/9 and my dates are currently:

Estimated Delivery: May 29 - June 13​

Every time I get to within 2 days of the first date it moves out by 2 days. For what its worth my SA has said first week of June all along - but man has it been frustrating watching the dates move.

Reactions: FoxVega
Hey All- happy to bring the first bit of hope for our MYP group here.

Middle of the night last night I received the “Complete your payment” email… site was obviously bricked and haven’t been able to get on.

I received a text with a drop off for Saturday 5/29 home delivery (contactless). I live about 30 mins from the Fremont factory in CA Bay Area.
Confirmed that and hope I can get in the site and pay on time.

ordered: 4/11 - Black/Black MYP no tow no FSD!
Wow congrats! You're the first P'er I've seen get a date!!! Awesome!

They literally just started selling "2021" model year cars in early Spring...Teslas don't sell "model year" cars for most of this stuff, it's purely about features. You could have very different "2021 Model Year" Teslas whether you purchase them in February or November, whereas most other manufacturers use those feature differences to define the model year.

Basically: Model Year doesn't matter for Teslas, because it's strictly the year it was manufactured. The features your car has are what defines it.
I get that, and that is why I referenced the continuous improvement. That is one reason why I am interested in buying a Tesla. From what I've seen though when you go to trade in your car, there will be a difference in the valuation based on model year. When you go to KBB, NADA, they don't have you check if your M3 has a heat pump or not. Used car managers aren't going to be Tesla geeks and understand all the nuances, nor are will large swath of buyers. They are going with what the model year says on its title.

I get that, and that is why I referenced the continuous improvement. That is one reason why I am interested in buying a Tesla. From what I've seen though when you go to trade in your car, there will be a difference in the valuation based on model year. When you go to KBB, NADA, they don't have you check if your M3 has a heat pump or not. Used car managers aren't going to be Tesla geeks and understand all the nuances, nor are will large swath of buyers. They are going with what the model year says on its title.
But that's what I mean...unfortunately there's no way to tie what everyone in the world considers "Model Year" to what Tesla does with refreshes...they just release new features when they want, as they want.

I'm in the same boat. Was 6/13-30 then 5/27-6/11 then 6/5-25 and have been back to 4-8 weeks since late last week. My order date is 5/10 so I'm not expecting anything more than a delivery hopefully, possibly, sometime in June.

Middle of the night last night I received the “Complete your payment” email… site was obviously bricked and haven’t been able to get on.

I received a text with a drop off for Saturday 5/29 home delivery (contactless). I live about 30 mins from the Fremont factory in CA Bay Area.

Ah same build I have.