Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well someone just bumped up in line. waiting for a white with black interior MYP. I canceled my order placed on 4/12 and am hoping I’m not still here inAugust waiting for a MSM order placed on 5/21.
At the least, it should be clear whether the pure vision is a complete disaster by the time mine comes in.

Asked my SA some questions and below is his response today. Bless his heart! Really nice guy... In Ron Swanson's voice "I KNOW MORE THAN YOU!" haha

Ordered 4/12 MSM MYP/black/tow/no FSD.

"By now, you've probably heard about the chip shortage going on. It's caused delays in automotive manufacturing as well as the production of cell phones, computers, and cameras. Our delays are substantially smaller than most other brands. We are expecting arrivals to start coming in around the second week of June and filter in through the beginning of July. You will be alerted regarding your VIN number via both email and text. Everything is automated so it'll go directly to you, but I don't have much info in terms of a timeframe. Once the VIN comes in, let me know and I can give you a more precise date of arrival. The car will be shipped to the Nashville-Brentwood location where you will come, sign paperwork and drop-off trades."

• Informative
Reactions: FoxVega and zh2oson
Im assuming they do the performance in batches. Watch within a 1 week period we will all get our MYP hence the 3-5 weeks on the site. They want to boost up the sales so that the production run is worth their time. I am going to guess mid June we will get our vehicles. I ordered April 5th and my brother-in-law ordered his Mar 28th and we have heard nothing since.
Yep, my SA did say within 48hrs I should hear something. Ordered 4/2 MYP Red.

Reactions: shivy_shiv
Ordered 5/17 and was told by the SA that it should be coming out of the factory on June 22nd and to prepare for delivery at around that time. Not a bad wait at all!

I just sold my Model 3 this past weekend to Carvana—so waiting a month and driving my girlfriend’s car won’t be so bad!

Ordered 5/17 and was told by the SA that it should be coming out of the factory on June 22nd and to prepare for delivery at around that time. Not a bad wait at all!

I just sold my Model 3 this past weekend to Carvana—so waiting a month and driving my girlfriend’s car won’t be so bad!
I think your SA just threw dates at you with no evidence lol because nobody else pretty-much on the planet has made any kind of firm guestimates, even. Most are saying delivery second-half of June, but that's about as close as they can get.