Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery finally...

The frunk, trunk/hatch, top glass are all misaligned (passenger side gap is 2-3mm wider on those three areas). Driver side taillight is misaligned. Passenger side headlight is sticking out / misaligned. Passenger rear door doesn't match trim (entire door looks lower than drivers rear door).

Interior looks fine.

Wheels look fine.
Holy *sugar*. I’m so sorry to hear this.

I think the worst part is, I don't have any way to report this at the moment. Since it was delivered by a 3rd party, it hasn't been marked as delivered and therefore I can't access it through my Tesla app (yet). I've attempted to call the Tesla store, but it keeps going to voicemail. Emailed the guy that took over as my SA, because apparently my SA was let go within the last few days. Have yet to hear back from voicemails / emails.

So, I started a chat with Tesla support online, whom told me 1) Everything must be done through the app. 2) I need to submit all findings within 24 hours of delivery. 3) It can take up to 48 hours to gain access through the app.

While I'm sure this will get situated, being told it may take 48hrs and that I have 24hrs from delivery to report, urg...

However, the more I wait the more I find, I found some glue (or something) all alone the passenger side of the center console, very sticky. Only reason I noticed it was because I sat on that side to install my usb drive in the glovebox.

Quick update. I ordered on my MYP on 06/08 from my local Tesla SC. My configuration was Pearl White exterior, White Interior, 5 Seat, No Tow, No FSD. The original EDD was : 07/ 12 - 08/01. HOWEVER, I just received an email with the acknowledgment for Tesla Vision. I logged onto my profile, accepted the Tesla Vision and I now see my VIN #. The EDD now is 06/11-06/14. For obvious reasons it isn't happening today since it's already 7:40 PM and my Tesla SC is closed. I will be calling tomorrow to inquire more about this. I'm assuming I picked up someones cancelled order. What do you guys think? Almost forgot, VIN # 194XXX. Not sure how far back VIN # 194XXX dates back to. Being how I signed for Tesla Vision, I'm assuming it was built as early as last month?

Last edited:
Well, the weather was *sugar* in Renton. I was soaking wet, trying to inspect what I could. The rain made it impossible to inspect the paint.
All panels looked perfect to “good”. Wheels looked good and glass was aligned. Things open/shut appropriately. Interior was super clean (hot damn I love new car smell).
So I didn’t get to inspect in detail. Unfortunately for me, i live over 100 miles from a SC, but the advisor there seemed to think Tesla is good about fixing what needs to be done. So we’ll see.
but so far, it’s amazing as expected.

I also got to test vision only autopilot in the rain. Yes, at this time it’s basically useless. Turns off quickly when it can’t see. I’m Ok with that (I think) since rain can easily cause poor circumstances.

54084C3D-FDDF-4C32-B247-8C742E567738.jpeg
B8074A03-30C3-4FBD-9037-465D30725B37.jpeg
E67F457B-0066-4CF6-8797-8BA712569709.jpeg

Well, the weather was *sugar* in Renton. I was soaking wet, trying to inspect what I could. The rain made it impossible to inspect the paint.
All panels looked perfect to “good”. Wheels looked good and glass was aligned. Things open/shut appropriately. Interior was super clean (hot damn I love new car smell).
So I didn’t get to inspect in detail. Unfortunately for me, i live over 100 miles from a SC, but the advisor there seemed to think Tesla is good about fixing what needs to be done. So we’ll see.

I also got to test vision only autopilot in the rain. Yes, at this time it’s basically useless. Turns off quickly when it can’t see. I’m Ok with that (I think) since rain can easily cause poor circumstances.

View attachment 672428View attachment 672429View attachment 672430
Looks amazing. Picking up my black MYP monday!

Reactions: VikH
Anyone else back to 2-10 weeks for their EDD? Was sitting at June 14-30 for the last two weeks and now I’m back to this default status.
Same. I was at the same EDD dates, then went to 2-10 weeks this morning. Looks like that’s the default range for MYP orders as of today, so I’d assume it’s a glitch…or a production problem for cars that haven’t been down the assembly line yet (chipped parts, vision vs radar, or some other production issue).

MSM, tow, FSD, Temecula, CA delivery. Ordered 5/12.

Quick update. I ordered on my MYP on 06/08 from my local Tesla SC. My configuration was Pearl White exterior, White Interior, 5 Seat, No Tow, No FSD. The original EDD was : 07/ 12 - 08/01. HOWEVER, I just received an email with the acknowledgment for Tesla Vision. I logged onto my profile, accepted the Tesla Vision and I now see my VIN #. The EDD now is 06/11-06/14. For obvious reasons it isn't happening today since it's already 7:40 PM and my Tesla SC is closed. I will be calling tomorrow to inquire more about this. I'm assuming I picked up someones cancelled order. What do you guys think? Almost forgot, VIN # 194XXX. Not sure how far back VIN # 194XXX dates back to. Being how I signed for Tesla Vision, I'm assuming it was built as early as last month?
Might not be someone else’s cancelled order, I am in Tampa and scheduled to pick up an identical white/white/no tow/no fsd MYP on Thursday also 194xxx (ordered 3/30)

Last edited:
Might not be someone else’s cancelled order, I am in Tampa and scheduled to pick up an identical white/white/no tow/no fsd MYP on Thursday also 194xxx (ordered 3/30)
Cool, good to know. I figured it was since vehicles are usually made to order. It seemed odd that it was already here only 3 days after placing my order. Congrats on your upcoming delivery. In terms of your MYP configuration, You have good taste. 🤣

Side note: I passed by my Tesla SC this morning on my way to work. I saw 3 MYP (none of which were mine) and all had VIN # 197XX and their build date ranged from 05/24-05/25. I also saw a separate MY LR with VIN # 190XX and it's build date was 05/21. Seeing how our MYP are 194XX I would put the build date right around the third of fourth week of may.

Also, all the MYP I saw this morning had the new projector headlights but no mud flaps or PPF on rear doors.

Last edited:
Reactions: eghead

View attachment 672428View attachment 672429View attachment 672430
Gorgeous!
I'm picking mine today 4pm. Super excited 🤯

It looks like you got the ppf, is that correct?

Well that’s incredibly disappointing. Had pickup scheduled for 6/13 and it just got pushed back to 6/19 because they apparently haven’t been able to inspect/detail it yet. Not sure why it pushed back a week instead of a day or two. Now the waiting game I guess because I’ll be out of town that weekend.

Well that’s incredibly disappointing. Had pickup scheduled for 6/13 and it just got pushed back to 6/19 because they apparently haven’t been able to inspect/detail it yet. Not sure why it pushed back a week instead of a day or two. Now the waiting game I guess because I’ll be out of town that weekend.
My delivery estimate has been in June since I ordered it in Apr. But this morning it got pushed to late July/early Aug...

Was able to get in touch with central order support. They found out from the service center that some interior trim needed to be reset/realigned and the spoiler is being reapplied as it wasn’t fully lined up. While disappointing it was done from the factory, at least they are correcting before delivery so I don’t have to put in a service request when I go for pickup/inspection.

It was also nice to get some transparency when I called them as opposed to the generic it’s been delayed while we comprehensively inspect message I got.

A bit bummed out I had to put a hold on my MYP MSM. I ordered mid April and got the vin (201xxx) a few days ago. I was so excited to get this until the vision AP (75mph max/auto high beam) and lumbar adjustments fiasco.
I ordered mid-April as well, same color. I take delivery on Friday! I figured it didn't seem likely that those features would be coming back (definitely not radar anyway), so decided to go through with it, even if both of those were a bit disappointing. I'm sure I'll forget all about it once I hit the "gas". ;)

I ordered mid-April as well, same color. I take delivery on Friday! I figured it didn't seem likely that those features would be coming back (definitely not radar anyway), so decided to go through with it, even if both of those were a bit disappointing. I'm sure I'll forget all about it once I hit the "gas". ;)
Yeah I don’t think radar is coming back either. I just want to make sure they straighten out all the vision AP bugs first and I’m sure they will. Congrats and enjoy your new Y! 🍻

Yeah I don’t think radar is coming back either. I just want to make sure they straighten out all the vision AP bugs first and I’m sure they will. Congrats and enjoy your new Y! 🍻
Thanks! And yeah, if I still drove anywhere where I'd need to go over 75, I may have punted for a bit as well, but I don't go into an office anymore, so I just putter around town, and can make do with the limitations for now.

Was scheduled for 6/14 and I just got a call from mount kisco saying the car is in and I can pick it up tomorrow. Picking up at 2pm tomorrow
I’ll be there at 11 picking up… had a couple last minute hurdles to jump for business registration, but thankfully they helped me through. At one point they asked “well if you can’t get the docs we could postpone your delivery”
Lol sure, I’ll be the one to make myself wait MORE. They have actually been great this whole process.

Reactions: ealmeida212