Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same dates here. MYP, MSM/black.
Asked my SA and he said he shows delivery before the end of the month!
Except now my husband is convinced he wants to switch our order to a M3P which means another 6-9 weeks. 😣
Wow that’s great news. I emailed my SA earlier today and am waiting to hear back on how accurate those dates really are haha.
Except the switching isn’t great news. Don’t do it! Haha

Reactions: puppies1337
hey everyone -- I totally forgot to post photos earlier, so here are some (not great) ones I had in my phone. I took delivery on 08/01 and can report that my MYP came with bioweapon defense mode, which has been useful given the fires in CA and how smoky it is today.

car had some veryyyy minor panel gap/alignment issues. I have a service appt scheduled for 08/19 to address those, but honestly the car is otherwise perfect and I absolutely love it!

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg

hey everyone -- I totally forgot to post photos earlier, so here are some (not great) ones I had in my phone. I took delivery on 08/01 and can report that my MYP came with bioweapon defense mode, which has been useful given the fires in CA and how smoky it is today.

car had some veryyyy minor panel gap/alignment issues. I have a service appt scheduled for 08/19 to address those, but honestly the car is otherwise perfect and I absolutely love it!

View attachment 693253View attachment 693254View attachment 693255
She’s a beaut.. paint looks uniform

Reactions: onyxbanx
Hi All . Please help.. I order a MYLR on 7/22 and everybody that ordered around that date is talking about a EDD while i do not see it or a VIN assigned. Where can you see a EDD ? and is that available even without a VIN and insurance details of course since there is no VIN available? Please, can someone help/respond.

Hi All . Please help.. I order a MYLR on 7/22 and everybody that ordered around that date is talking about a EDD while i do not see it or a VIN assigned. Where can you see a EDD ? and is that available even without a VIN and insurance details of course since there is no VIN available? Please, can someone help/respond.
I ordered 7/9 and just got an EDD two days ago so don’t worry too much about it.

Ordered a MYP MSM/ White interior/ Tow on 7/19. SA texted a few days after order that build date would most likely be Sept/October due to high demand. Yesterday (Fri 8/6) EDD was 8/8-8/28. Today (Sat 8/7) it shifted to 8/9-8/22. Do you think I'm close to receiving a VIN?

EDD pushed back one day yet once again but the end date has been sticking, now 8/9 - 8/21
(if my theory is correct, I should get a vin around the 11/12 range..)

Ordered on 7/8:
MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

7/9 modified order:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28