Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder how much MYP orders have increased since they moved the LR to December as earliest delivery.

Yall think they will increase the MYP prices this year?

It'll be interesting to see if the MYP price goes up at all. Supposedly the LR should have another price increase soon (words from a SA, so take that with a grain of salt), but I could easily see it happening due to the demand for the LR and Tesla capitalizing on that demand.

I put in a MYP order in mid-July because I knew my MYLR order won't get delivered until Sept, so I was curious to see how much sooner (if at all) the MYP would arrive. Plus, the price hasn't gone up on it so I wanted to lock in the price. My MYP EDD has been stuck at 8/9 - 8/29 for the past week, so I suspect I'll probably see a VIN sometime next week.

For reference, my MYLR EDD is 9/3 - 9/30 as of today, but has been floating around the 9/2 - 9/29 range for the past week. My wife & I are fine waiting until Sept to take delivery of our car, but I'm trying to convince why we need the Performance version now 😁

It'll be interesting to see if the MYP price goes up at all. Supposedly the LR should have another price increase soon (words from a SA, so take that with a grain of salt), but I could easily see it happening due to the demand for the LR and Tesla capitalizing on that demand.

I put in a MYP order in mid-July because I knew my MYLR order won't get delivered until Sept, so I was curious to see how much sooner (if at all) the MYP would arrive. Plus, the price hasn't gone up on it so I wanted to lock in the price. My MYP EDD has been stuck at 8/9 - 8/29 for the past week, so I suspect I'll probably see a VIN sometime next week.

For reference, my MYLR EDD is 9/3 - 9/30 as of today, but has been floating around the 9/2 - 9/29 range for the past week. My wife & I are fine waiting until Sept to take delivery of our car, but I'm trying to convince why we need the Performance version now 😁

My MYP would have been delivered today so that would be about 6 weeks. My LR should be delivered in 11 weeks. Both same configurations minus the inductions on the LR.

You are in LA, don’t need to deal with snow. Should stick with performance 😈

Hi, I am new to this forum. Registered after ordering my First MY -AWD - LR (Blue /Black). I have completed the first two sections (Delivery address and my registration details). When can I expect to get a delivery estimate for my car? While ordering I was given a general estimate of Dec but wanted to check when EDD is updated. Thank you for looking at my post.

Hi, I am new to this forum. Registered after ordering my First MY -AWD - LR (Blue /Black). I have completed the first two sections (Delivery address and my registration details). When can I expect to get a delivery estimate for my car? While ordering I was given a general estimate of Dec but wanted to check when EDD is updated. Thank you for looking at my post.
I ordered about ten days ago. Had no EDD for about a day, then had "December" for a couple days. Since then, nothing.

Hi All . Please help.. I order a MYLR on 7/22 and everybody that ordered around that date is talking about a EDD while i do not see it or a VIN assigned. Where can you see a EDD ? and is that available even without a VIN and insurance details of course since there is no VIN available? Please, can someone help/respond.
The EDD shows in your Tesla.com account page for your Model Y order. If you have an EDD it will show just underneath the link to “your design details”. (Mine says “October” now, I ordered a few days before you)

You won’t get a VIN assigned until closer to delivery.