Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had ordered a MS LR but wife thought a MY P would be more practical for kids and dog. So Sept/Oct instead of April is fine with me. Anyway, ordered earlier this week and already have EDD of 9/19-9/30. Electrician coming out 9/24. 18’ home charger ordered but today saw a 24’ charger so canceled the 18’. Also, trying to change my exterior color from MSM to White… not sure what will happen. Did Tesla chat and they said they would tell my advisor… hopefully before I get a VIN. Seeing all the deliveries is awesome.
If I were you I’d contact my advisor directly (email or phone) to confirm. If and when updated you will receive an email confirming your changes. Better to do it sooner than later.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Looks like everyone’s front date keeps pushing back to close the gap for the most part. I’m still on the default 20 day window of 9/6-9/26 so it’s likely to slide further out as well with the back date staying the same.

We ordered when the site said 5-7 weeks but then got an EDD range that was around 3-6 weeks. Excited to get the car but with the slowdown in VINs, I’m not expecting anything until mid September which is right in the middle of my delivery window anyway.

Reactions: mrfeb14
Seems a lot of shifting dates From Tesla. Probably trying to get as many cars east and north of CA for EOQ delivery, then SoCal. I really won’t be shocked if we see Bay Area orders being home Delivered up to 11pm on the 30th.

I am going to attempt to stay away from here until Monday evening and enjoy the holiday weekend. I have a new obsession I’m researching to occupy me, POOL CLEANING ROBOTS! If anyone has thoughts or experience on those please message me direct. Need all the info so I can go shopping lol

Seems a lot of shifting dates From Tesla. Probably trying to get as many cars east and north of CA for EOQ delivery, then SoCal. I really won’t be shocked if we see Bay Area orders being home Delivered up to 11pm on the 30th.

I am going to attempt to stay away from here until Monday evening and enjoy the holiday weekend. I have a new obsession I’m researching to occupy me, POOL CLEANING ROBOTS! If anyone has thoughts or experience on those please message me direct. Need all the info so I can go shopping lol
Lol my wife would say your post sounds exactly like me…

Current projects/research:
* Anything Tesla Model Y and accessories
* Researching how to install PPF
* Researching hikes and route planning/stops for our upcoming camping trip
* Studying Go lang (programming language) for work

Reactions: Ormond

I need a window washing robot. I know they exist, but I’ve not seen any with very promising reviews.

• Funny
Reactions: mrfeb14
Dates closing in! 12 day window now...

1630771234565.png