Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I'm a little sad that there's been no update in over two weeks and that my window is so broad, but I'm 3 weeks in and ordered at a time when EDD was 5-7 weeks. I'm also trying to be grateful that I'm in a position to get a MYP. The wait will be worth it.

Have a great holiday weekend, everyone. Hopefully we get a torrent of VINs next week, with east coast/middle of the country deliveries starting end of next week and west coast deliveries being scheduled for the week of the 13th. We'll see!

Don’t forget the first rule of sanity. Believe nothing Tesla says.
You're right. Don't believe anything. Some sales reps will say within a week, and some said Sept. I can tell they see the same thing you do. You'll get a text if you are within 3 days of receiving your car. I had my hopes up all yesterday and today. Lol. What an emotional day. I called multiple locations to hear what I wanted to hear, but the general consensus from the people who actually sounded like they knew what was going on was no one knows until you get the text your car is ready to be scheduled for delivery.

Had ordered a MS LR but wife thought a MY P would be more practical for kids and dog. So Sept/Oct instead of April is fine with me. Anyway, ordered earlier this week and already have EDD of 9/19-9/30. Electrician coming out 9/24. 18’ home charger ordered but today saw a 24’ charger so canceled the 18’. Also, trying to change my exterior color from MSM to White… not sure what will happen. Did Tesla chat and they said they would tell my advisor… hopefully before I get a VIN. Seeing all the deliveries is awesome.