Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was a $500 install, took about 1.5-2hrs fyi including running the new line. So ready.

Attachments

• 6842E340-49E1-4AEB-B794-AB4FDF9E15BB.jpeg
    6842E340-49E1-4AEB-B794-AB4FDF9E15BB.jpeg
    406.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 573EABA5-E8E6-4403-98C5-682BD67912CC.jpeg
    573EABA5-E8E6-4403-98C5-682BD67912CC.jpeg
    413.9 KB · Views: 60
Not really new to the forum, but just found this thread. Lots of really good information and insight. I haven’t gotten through the entire thread, but I will. Glad I’m not the only one that’s frustrated though. Ordered on 9/14, current EDD says 10/29-11/16. Been that way for about a week now, after having changed twice already. No VIN. Got 80% of my accessories and having my NEMA 14-50 outlet installed on Friday. Still very excited, but starting to become impatient.

Question…and it’s likely already been asked, but how many got the P because that didn’t want to wait until 2022? I know I did. Not the main reason, but definitely a factor.

Not really new to the forum, but just found this thread. Lots of really good information and insight. I haven’t gotten through the entire thread, but I will. Glad I’m not the only one that’s frustrated though. Ordered on 9/14, current EDD says 10/29-11/16. Been that way for about a week now, after having changed twice already. No VIN. Got 80% of my accessories and having my NEMA 14-50 outlet installed on Friday. Still very excited, but starting to become impatient.

Question…and it’s likely already been asked, but how many got the P because that didn’t want to wait until 2022? I know I did. Not the main reason, but definitely a factor.
When you ordered the delivery date probably said Nov. we’re 5 days into October. Why frustrated?

I’ll get annoyed if I’m waiting longer than originally planned. I was told not to put any stock into EDD with no VIN.

For those with MYP and EDD in November. Will you just take the delivery and ignore the potential $7.5k credit? I know I really wanna own one sooner than later, but if the EV credit applies to MYP, it’s an amount where I can buy the FSD.

OD 9/14 and currently at 11/1-11/21 ; Fremont Delivery

For those with MYP and EDD in November. Will you just take the delivery and ignore the potential $7.5k credit? I know I really wanna own one sooner than later, but if the EV credit applies to MYP, it’s an amount where I can buy the FSD.

OD 9/14 and currently at 11/1-11/21 ; Fremont Delivery
Nobody knows when and if and how this bill would pass, so Im not going to push off for something that’s not certain.

Originally ordered the LR because that was agreed between me and the wife. But I honestly wanted the performance. We switched our ordered to a P after realizing the wait times were becoming astronomically long. Wife was willing to pay the “performance tax” to get it sooner and I got the car I ultimately wanted (well, let’s be real if I could afford a Plaid I would get that one).

Originally ordered the LR because that was agreed between me and the wife. But I honestly wanted the performance. We switched our ordered to a P after realizing the wait times were becoming astronomically long. Wife was willing to pay the “performance tax” to get it sooner and I got the car I ultimately wanted (well, let’s be real if I could afford a Plaid I would get that one).

I was on the fence weighing the options of quickness/look vs. less stiff ride/range/cost but waiting 6-7 months vs. 1-3 definitely was the deciding factor. Happy with the choice. I would love it to be a 22', but I wouldn't pass up receiving a 21'... unless a certain confirmed change made it a no-brainer.

I was on the fence weighing the options of quickness/look vs. less stiff ride/range/cost but waiting 6-7 months vs. 1-3 definitely was the deciding factor. Happy with the choice. I would love it to be a 22', but I wouldn't pass up receiving a 21'... unless a certain confirmed change made it a no-brainer.
I'm leasing so model year is irrelevant to me. But I understand why it would be if purchasing.

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin