Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So there is an MSM MYLR in my hood that I keep seeing. Yesterday while taking my kids to the park I saw it. I had already told myself that, given a good opportunity, I would flag them down and ask how they like the vehicle and introduce myself. It has a hitch carrier so I knew I was always seeing the same one…. And knew where they lived since I’ve seen it parked on walks. Totally not creepy, lol. Also, park that thing in the garage dude…. Anyway, guy was super nice and said he’ll never buy another non-EV. We only talked for a few minutes but bonded quickly. My wife was outside waiting for someone to swing by the house to pick something up and had to text me laughing about how I was talking to him. I told her to get used to it. Still ready, waiting, staring at that green light. The green light is hope. I can’t lose that.
Not creepy at all! Lol. I’ve had those conversations and been made fun of as well. Before I pulled the trigger on my MYP, I rented a MYLR for about a week just to get the feel and make sure that it was what I wanted (of course I fell in love immediately). I drove it up to Utah and back, and the roommate (wife) made jokes the whole way about “oh, are you gonna meet your little club friends at the next charging station so you guys can talk about how many kWh you’re getting?” Honestly, being part of the Tesla “cult” (as she calls it) is truly exciting to me. Just sayin.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Jbapckfan
Hello all! While I was waiting for my MYP to arrive, I searched high and low for (and stock-piled) accessories I wanted!

One I couldn't find was a high quality North America designed and manufactured hitch cover, to replace the highly difficult and failure prone plastic OEM cover. I was lucky to find that another TMC member solved that problem for those of us with the tow package. He just created a "Group Buy" thread for his new product, if you're interested. BTW, I have no financial interest in the product, and don't even know the TMC member - Just sharing!

@marcodant

Hello everyone! Great time reading through comments/updates. I too am #teamnocar after I sold my previous car through Vroom (great experience btw) when EDD was 9/28-10/11. Have wall connector, floor mats and mud flaps all waiting patiently in garage!
Welcome. Yep…we’re all here. I have a box full of accessories and a list that I’ve crossed them all off. Join in and enjoy the waiting game!

Reactions: Luka816