Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So has the general consensus been that all MYP’s have been pushed out this month, with virtually no deliveries? That’s gotta mean something….! Honestly, my window is stretched late Oct 27th to Nov 24th…and I wish it were closer to Dec, if not into the new year. We’re so close to 2022, that we as well wait a few more weeks for the “refresh”. That’s just me though.
I’m thinking the same, I don’t mind waiting! Now I don’t have to check my account till next year! 😙

Reactions: eksigned
So has the general consensus been that all MYP’s have been pushed out this month, with virtually no deliveries? That’s gotta mean something….! Honestly, my window stretches from Oct 27th to Nov 24th…and I wish it were closer to Dec, if not into the new year. We’re so close to 2022, that we as well wait a few more weeks for the “refresh”. That’s just me though.
Same 10/27-11/24 window here. And I feel the exact same way: if we gonna wait this long, why not let us wait a little longer for the refresh.

Update:
OD: 9/15
EDD pushed further out - November 9 to December 7.

As long as I can get delivery in November I am happy. I prematurely sold my car based on my first EDD so hoping for no more delays.
The recent string of EDD pushbacks and lack of October deliveries is interesting tho, hopefully, us new owners will get introduced to some new features or at the least a 2022 model year.

Reactions: Viv1984