Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw someone post about receiving a 300xxx VIN in NY on Reddit. 7 seater with tow. They’re certainly producing cars, just not MYPs…
Still a 2021 VIN if it's the post I'm thinking of. I'm surprised that Tesla is still issuing '21 vins, it's later this year than it was last year.

Maybe they have nearly completed cars that were built and just waiting for a final part or two? Has anyone seen build dates on these 298xx+ vins?

They obviously just don’t want to build my car. At all. Maybe they don’t like my social media profile or lack there of. Or maybe we don’t fit their idealistic demographic Whatever the treason they just refuse. Even gave me a VIN before realizing their mistake and removing it. I suspect they’re getting mad that I won’t just cancel the order. 😂

I feel like an idiot asking this question but here goes. Why does Tesla make it look like the $10k FSD package adds the FSD computer hardware? My understanding is all cars have this hardware. Seems a bit misleading.

Attachments

• 5E64514A-81D2-4E53-92D0-2A85BC1C8299.jpeg
    5E64514A-81D2-4E53-92D0-2A85BC1C8299.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 60
Edit for those who are wondering about VIN year: Mine is proudly 2021 😥 295xxx

OMG!!!! I JUST SCHEDULED MY DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be picking up my baby on 11/3!!!!!
My MYP is going to be on Youtube from first impressions to accessories.
This girl has literally EVERYTHING ready for the car 😝 AND it's coming right before my bday, so how can it be more perfect?!

Original thread:
I ordered my MYP white/white with tow package on 9/7/21.
My original delivery date was 10/9-10/29. It was then pushed back to 10/29-11/30.
I have been logging on Tesla every day and today (10/15/21), I saw VIN added and estimated delivery date have changed to 10/27-11/2.
AM I REALLY GETTING THIS IN 2-3 WEEKS?!

Last edited:
I feel like an idiot asking this question but here goes. Why does Tesla make it look like the $10k FSD package adds the FSD computer hardware? My understanding is all cars have this hardware. Seems a bit misleading.
I believe OLDER teslas you need to add a computer. Like 2015 or prior, something like that.

But that’s definitely not explained in what you see.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
OMG!!!! I JUST SCHEDULED MY DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be picking up my baby on 11/3!!!!!

Original thread:
I ordered my MYP white/white with tow package on 9/7/21.
My original delivery date was 10/9-10/29. It was then pushed back to 10/29-11/30.
I have been logging on Tesla every day and today (10/15/21), I saw VIN added and estimated delivery date have changed to 10/27-11/2.
AM I REALLY GETTING THIS IN 2-3 WEEKS?!
At this point IDGAF what my VIN is, but out of curiosity. 2021 or 2022?

• Funny
Reactions: Jbapckfan