Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah the whole financing thing is really annoying because they were offering a rate match for a while but it does take a hard credit pull to get a rate that they can match. And there is a limit to how long they will match that. I’m going through a home refinance right now and they wanted to know all the details of the loan and couldn’t understand that I had not yet taken out the loan. So it didn’t end up causing problems other than frustrating me. Saved $1100/mo by refinancing at least. But wished I had just selected cash and then did financing stuff closer to delivery.

Great news, Peloton came. At least I’m not having any issues with that 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• 18EC3B3C-D9C0-4A77-B22B-1F34436F7EF7.png
    18EC3B3C-D9C0-4A77-B22B-1F34436F7EF7.png
    534 KB · Views: 82
This helps me to wait more patiently. Not sure how FSD is handled at CarMax. Meaning I don’t know if these cars all have FSD.

Attachments

• 25FB4B3A-E80F-44C1-B62C-72F6E6C88A7D.png
    25FB4B3A-E80F-44C1-B62C-72F6E6C88A7D.png
    625.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 0CD372A2-B484-40E7-BE9B-2841E6085F7C.png
    0CD372A2-B484-40E7-BE9B-2841E6085F7C.png
    563.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 463DA1B6-4DEE-4EF3-B173-EA7EB61D8854.png
    463DA1B6-4DEE-4EF3-B173-EA7EB61D8854.png
    637.3 KB · Views: 55
Still no change since my EDD got pushed back a couple weeks ago. Showing 11/9-12/7 still. I'm going to text my SA again later today to see if that first week of November date he gave me a couple weeks ago is still going to hold.

Still no change since my EDD got pushed back a couple weeks ago. Showing 11/9-12/7 still. I'm going to text my SA again later today to see if that first week of November date he gave me a couple weeks ago is still going to hold.
We have same build and similar EDD range, my SA told me yesterday VIN in 1-2 weeks with delivery very likely “mid-November” fwiw

Reactions: Viv1984
Does anyone know if financing expires after you accept the offer? I saw the fine print that said after I accepted the offer, I would no longer be able to change my payment method. Just wondering if this means that I locked it in or will it drop off after 60 days as well.
Mine expired after the 60 day window. Website asked me to complete it again. I chose to select cash for now. Will reach out to tesla once I get a VIN and have a good date for delivery. Approval took less than 1 day, maybe less than 1hr--don't remember, for me last time. I've read about other people doing the same. It just takes a call/chat with tesla to modify.

i think it drops off.. nice name, btw
That's a bit annoying if it does. Thank you! Haha
Mine expired after the 60 day window. Website asked me to complete it again. I chose to select cash for now. Will reach out to tesla once I get a VIN and have a good date for delivery. Approval took less than 1 day, maybe less than 1hr--don't remember, for me last time. I've read about other people doing the same. It just takes a call/chat with tesla to modify.
Yeah, I was approved almost instantly originally and then I accepted. That's going to be a bit upsetting to watch that fall off and have to take another hard pull.

That's a bit annoying if it does. Thank you! Haha

Yeah, I was approved almost instantly originally and then I accepted. That's going to be a bit upsetting to watch that fall off and have to take another hard pull.
Anyone know for certain how that would affect a hypothetical ... someone ... ME ... who agreed to the terms, AND already made their "final payment" in accordance with the terms? Can they STILL force me to do another hard pull?

Last edited:
Anyone know for certain how that would affect a hypothetical ... someone ... ME ... who agreed to the terms, AND already made their "final payment" in accordance with the terms? Can they STILL force me to do another hard pull?

If the loan company has your money I wouldn't allow another hard pull. Have you inquired about receiving your money back? In good faith, they shouldn't.

Reactions: Tombaugh