Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just scheduled delivery for Monday. I'll post after she puts some clothes on.
Also scheduled delivery for Monday afternoon. Getting her shoes changed Tuesday morning, will post some before/afters.
IMG_0058.jpeg

Adding ours....

MYP White, White interior, no tow, no FSD
  • Ordered 10/7/21
  • Original EDD 11/30-12/28 and holding in the app
  • Yesterday SA confirmed manufacture date of 12/14 with updated EDD of 12/21/21
Wow....interesting that your SA can confirm a manufacture date over a month and a half out! My SA gives me zero feedback other than "there can be no firm update until a VIN is generated....."

Reactions: Tabor
I was given a manufacture date as well and told to expect a VIN within days of that date. The advisor was also able to project when the vehicle would be ready for delivery. He said only certain advisors have access to this portal/workflow tool.
In your case, was it accurate? I'd find it hard to believe that 'certain' advisors have the magic decoder ring - but I could be wrong! :)

Reactions: Viv1984
Wondering who lives in moderately cold climate and doesn't plan on getting an extra set of wheels. I live in DC and I drive maybe 2-10 miles per day with the option of staying put on days when we do get some snow/extreme cold. Would it still be recommended that I get aftermarket wheels?

Wondering who lives in moderately cold climate and doesn't plan on getting an extra set of wheels. I live in DC and I drive maybe 2-10 miles per day with the option of staying put on days when we do get some snow/extreme cold. Would it still be recommended that I get aftermarket wheels?
I live near you in Sterling, and I'm in the same boat w/ driving needs per day. I don't intend to get additional tires/wheels.

Can you get away with not using all weather tires for a few weeks or is it dangerous? I'm going to order the 19" TSV from TSportline, just trying to figure out which tires to get with it. But delivery is early December right now. Mornings/nights can get to the mid 40's right now, days have been in the 60's for the lowest so far. That range could drop by 10 degrees in the course of a week, though.

Reactions: Tabor
In your case, was it accurate? I'd find it hard to believe that 'certain' advisors have the magic decoder ring - but I could be wrong! :)
I have yet to take delivery so we'll find out.

I believe there's some validity to what I was told. My thought is either certain individuals don't have access, they don't know they have access or they're simply not supposed to share the information.

I’m DC area too, and getting 19/all weather tires and running them all year. I’ll sell the UTs.

I commute to work and usually have to show up to work when there’s winter weather, so obviously a very diff situation.