Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has a month to get me the car before I put it on hold. After early December, I'm waiting on the tax credit. I'm probably going to be on vacation most of December so I can't take delivery anyways. If it's going to be another 4+ month wait for the MYP, I may just hold indefinitely and get the Kia if it's a shorter wait.

But if the MYP is a temporizing measure that you can get the tax rebate on your X and sell the MYP probably for more than you pay for it. You can also do a Section 179 deduction if you qualify on the X only.
There is a limit on the price of the car to be eligible for the rebate. $69,000. The X is not eligible. Also why is somebody going to want to pay up for a late 2021 car when they can get a 10k rebate/credit on a new 2022?

There is a limit on the price of the car to be eligible for the rebate. $69,000. The X is not eligible. Also why is somebody going to want to pay up for a late 2021 car when they can get a 10k rebate/credit on a new 2022?
because of the wait time on a new 2022 and there being absolutely no difference in late 2021/early 2022.

because of the wait time on a new 2022 and there being absolutely no difference in late 2021/early 2022.
Yep...just browse through cars.com for Tesla and be amazed by the valuation of used compared to new. People don't want to wait 6-8 months for a car, especially if they can sell their old/trade for so much more now due to the crazy market conditions. Tesla did me a favor by making me wait. My old Mazda with over 60K miles sold for $4K more a month later.

Crap, sorry, forgot about $69k cap. If you happen to have enough 1099 income you can fully write off the X via Section 179 deduction, but that is a more unique situation. But yeah the X won’t get any rebate on the proposed EV tax bill.

Crap, sorry, forgot about $69k cap. If you happen to have enough 1099 income you can fully write off the X via Section 179 deduction, but that is a more unique situation. But yeah the X won’t get any rebate on the proposed EV tax bill.

The cap was lifted to $80,000

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Hi fellow California f9ers, for amount due did it go up $750? The rebate got cut in half but my amount due still stayed the same and on the account still reflects - $1500 CA clean fuel rebate. Thanks!
Yep, my pick up date is this weekend and only $750 now. The last day to get $1500 was 11/1 :(

I'm gonna have to do some doordash with the MYP to make it back.

Saw a transporter full of Model Y’s going through Dallas yesterday and got instantly pissed.

Still waiting for vin OD was 9/21 with DD 11/10-12/8. Black/White MYP no tow, fsd
Hope this helps. I ordered on 9/18 and had the same DD. Woke up this morning and found it had been narrowed to 11/13 - 11/22. Expect one more EDD date change, it's on the way!

Here's hoping to both of us this means it's coming. I'd also like a VIN please so I can secure a loan before the DCU rate goes up
I know you guys have been here awhile but have you recently checked the source code of your my tesla home page since your EDD contracted to see if it's maybe coded in there somewhere?

Reactions: NurseNick