Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I only ask because I want that tax credit which looks to be passed in January lol
I know, but there have been people that have gotten a vin less than a week after they ordered, there are a few of us that ordered in August and still nothing. It's really hard to tell at this point. You might be able to order and tell the SA that your want to wait until January

Reactions: Starway2001
I know, but there have been people that have gotten a vin less than a week after they ordered, there are a few of us that ordered in August and still nothing. It's really hard to tell at this point. You might be able to order and tell the SA that your want to wait until January
I talked to someone today and they said that they don't consider the "purchase" made until the delivery day. So even if a vin is provided that doesn't mean that the purchase is "made"

Damn - After I passed it up, the old VIN came back again last week, so had to put my account on hold again... can't believe that Tesla doesn't have a way to block that VIN from my account, but I found out today that the old VIN is actually sold so I re-activated my account... and now the date is pushed out to Jan/Feb. Grim! Looks like I'll be walking in the snow this winter!

Nope good luck though. The wait is averaging 7-9 weeks for most now. I’m on week 7 now with a shortened EDD. Looks like it’s going to take 9 weeks for me
Starting week 10 here ... and a few in here are hovering around week 13. Even then, it's still better than the minimum I was quoted by Toyota for a Prius Prime or RAV4 Prime: 5 months ... with the added "benefit" of an $8K-markup over sticker.

The entire automotive industry is a wreck this year. We can forgive them for supply chain issues; but misinformation and empty promises, coupled with exorbitant markups under the adage "because we can" can't be forgiven. ... Lest these become part of the "New Normal".

The sales rep I spoke with yesterday confirmed this. Kinda feels like it should be the other way 'round right? "For ur patience, we're taking care of the $750 ... oh and here's another $750 ... no take it TAKE IT"
Dude. We’re supposed be understand THEIR plight... not ours!!!! Hahahaha!!!

Last edited:
I have a Tesla bookmark folder on my browser with 20+ Tesla-related sites, a pile of Tesla stuff growing in my garage, Pilot Sport A/S 4’s ready to go, have a ton of Tesla stuff saved on EBay and Etsy…. And I feel dirty every time I park my Acura in my garage space and see this. I think I may have a problem guys.

Attachments

• 180B7824-7000-4ED9-BF34-8A95BDBD8D88.jpeg
    180B7824-7000-4ED9-BF34-8A95BDBD8D88.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 51